+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone to Royal Roads - Got Visa- September intake - Comment here

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Hi.
I got visa for this September intake for MGM program in Royal Roads university .
Is anyone heading towards to Victoria this September , please do comment here
Thanks !!
Hloo,sandeep hre from karnal Haryana I also got admission in royal road uni for MGM but still waiting for visa from last 45 days

Guptamansi188

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi..

Hi...
First of all, I’m not bro & I’m sister :D
It took around a month for admission process. I got it done through a consultant & also paid first semester fees I.e., 5000 CAD and then got the official LOA
And don’t worry about the previous rejections as I got visa in second time :)
And please do order CAIPS NOTES to know the exact rejection reason and then apply will full preparation.
Now as per IRCC guidelines, university mentions per annum estimate for the tuition fees which show 27k CAD but for whole program it’s around 32k CAD
You have to go for GIC for 10,000 CAD for your one year living expenses which will ultimately increase your chances of getting visa.
Yes, i did GIC & also attached the certificate with my application !!
I showed 14.5lacs in my account, GIC and statements of my husband & brother who live in USA .
Let me know if you need any further details :)
All the best !!
Hey Dear, I have also applied for MGM but its been more than a month but still application status is incomplete and status against ll documents is 'Not Reveived'. Did you face the same issue