+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone received their AIP in their gmail account with no update on their GC account?

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Don't take my word for it, but other threads by more informed members state that this may have been sent in error.
Just went through all of those posts. Looked scary initially but i haven't received any error email yet. Hoping they wouldnt blunder so bad. Mostly it looks legit.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Whether you received the letter on email or your online portal, it doesn't make any difference since both are the same.

It's probably just a placeholder for the Permit Applicant Street Address and the officer might have forgotten to replace it with the address of the applicant.
Yeah exactly. Officer who issued on 3rd and 4th September seemed to have done this.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Bro we don't want anybody advice we do not want ourself to demotivate
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, just an attempt to manage expectations and help where possible to navigate the labrynth this SP application process is. I'm in the same boat as you guys. I think if one hasn't received a correction email rescinding the AIP then it is most probably all good.

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
Just went through all of those posts. Looked scary initially but i haven't received any error email yet. Hoping they wouldnt blunder so bad. Mostly it looks legit.
even I received aip on 3rd and havent received the aip error mail.. which looks legit for me as well...

Reactions: azzamkc

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
going back to the topic. No update in the portal yet? AIP cleared but my medical status is unchanged. But I saw many got their medicals cleared.

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
going back to the topic. No update in the portal yet? AIP cleared but my medical status is unchanged. But I saw many got their medicals cleared.
Yes, let's go back to the topic. I am in the same situation. Received AIP before a month bu there is no update about AIP in GCKey account. What to do about it? If anyone has any idea, please suggest.

Thanks.

Reactions: phaijalkhan

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Yes, let's go back to the topic. I am in the same situation. Received AIP before a month bu there is no update about AIP in GCKey account. What to do about it? If anyone has any idea, please suggest.

Thanks.
Its routine i guess then. Please update here as soon as you get any updates. I'll do the same.

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi Guys, I also received AIP of Aug 17, and not update in my GIC account. What should I do? Should I order GCMS notes or sit ideally waiting for GIC update. Any suggestions @jigzyy or any other member !!!!