+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone received their AIP in their gmail account with no update on their GC account?

jaskiratsingh

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
So you don’t receive from Edmonton Visa Processing center? I thought that SDS was processed in Canada only. Have you got any update?
eveyone in my contact got aip from cpc edmonton. In w webinar, ircc mentiond that some sister commissions will also be helping main offices to process application, that could be the resason.

Reactions: Sophie2021

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
hello everyone. No update yet in GCKEY. Got my biometrics done on 27th and that was immediately updated in GCKEY the same day in a couple of hours infact. What's everyone's status who were in the same situation?

Got AIP letter on 3rd September.
Biometrics on 27th November.
No update on Medicals yet.

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
hello everyone. No update yet in GCKEY. Got my biometrics done on 27th and that was immediately updated in GCKEY the same day in a couple of hours infact. What's everyone's status who were in the same situation?

same here.. no medical update yet..

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020

Same bro, inform me if you get anything