+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone received PPR request for full Application SDS in India ?

Clari

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Knowing that VACS are been closed for November too . N many arent aware that there are individual s with full Application too. Just a thread to let others know if anyone has got a PPR request especially from India only

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Application : 18th July SDS India
Biometric : i already had valid biometrics till 2029
AiP : 3rd September

No communication after that

Reactions: abinj

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Application : 18th July SDS India
Biometric : i already had valid biometrics till 2029
AiP : 3rd September

No communication after that
Almost similar case. Have valid biometrics and submitted full application. Aip on sept 28. No updates since then

Reactions: JkAery

Kirtay

Sep 8, 2020
Application: complete application in February SDS
Got AIp in September....my DLI is in the list.... waiting for PPR

Clari

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
That's
Application: complete application in February SDS
Got AIp in September....my DLI is in the list.... waiting for PPR
Thats the wait we all need to know . Whether they have started or what are they upto.... It's been long ryt... N I guess they have to give ul the priority.if they have even started the two way courier service m not actually aware of it

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Knowing that VACS are been closed for November too . N many arent aware that there are individual s with full Application too. Just a thread to let others know if anyone has got a PPR request especially from India only
Just a clarification, are complete SDS applications processed in India ? Aren't VAC's for biometrics and PPR submission and collection centers ?

Clari

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Just a clarification, are complete SDS applications processed in India ? Aren't VAC's for biometrics and PPR submission and collection centers ?
M not really sure where exactly it is processed . If someone got PPR they could be good to let us know

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
M not really sure where exactly it is processed . If someone got PPR they could be good to let us know
RIght. VACs are just like data centers for the Offices in Canada. They just facilitate the flow of data. Was wondering if them being closed will affect submitted applications that were submitted earlier this year

Clari

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
RIght. VACs are just like data centers for the Offices in Canada. They just facilitate the flow of data. Was wondering if them being closed will affect submitted applications that were submitted earlier this year
It shouldn't affect us for full submission applicants . But the question is why are they actually taking so long to issue a PPR it's been two weeks and next dli will get updated today late night. At least issuing PPR for applicants having DLI on the list .. needs to be processed soon... Other countries are getting PPR why not India then

Reactions: abinj