+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone put their sponsorship file in CPC-M in march

krisashok

Feb 23, 2008
hi hirankarishma,
I sponsoring my from India(Outland). I sent my application on March 16th. Today I checked on e CAS i states

We received your application to sponsor on March 19, 2009.

We started processing your application on April 1, 2009.

We sent you a letter on April 1, 2009 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

So it means good news or bad news. ? I have problem i was in Jasper last year ,I moved to Fort Mac this year , They sent the letter to my old mailing address( Jasper) ..I updated my address today only by online .I havent mentioned my old address in the application forms.So what should i do? please help me.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it should not be a problem if you updated your new add online.
One thing though, you will need to go back to you old place to check to see if there is any mail there since CPC has sent the mail already. It should be at the old address in about 3 or 5 days.

krisashok

Feb 23, 2008
Thanks nguyentu2001,
my friend is working in the old address. I told him to send the letter to me. What is that Decision made means? are they approved or not?

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
you can call them at the call centre and ask them the status of your application. I called them myself today and found out I was approved.. and just verify with the agent that your address was in fact changed.

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
krisashok said:
hi hirankarishma,
I sponsoring my from India(Outland). I sent my application on March 16th. Today I checked on e CAS i states

We received your application to sponsor on March 19, 2009.

We started processing your application on April 1, 2009.

We sent you a letter on April 1, 2009 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

So it means good news or bad news. ? I have problem i was in Jasper last year ,I moved to Fort Mac this year , They sent the letter to my old mailing address( Jasper) ..I updated my address today only by online .I havent mentioned my old address in the application forms.So what should i do? please help me.
hey krisashok, first of all answer of your first question- yes its good news... your application for sponsorship is approved and it will be at your old address within 2 days... so keep watching old address post box... I think it’s because in system when they post your result it’s printed as old address and just now u changed so from now onward you will get your letter to new address...

Anyway, congratulation in advance Krisashok.......

Keep in touch....

Thanks...

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
That is the standard message I think for anyone who was refused or denied. It just states that a decision was made. If you want to know call them. You will get the letter soon anyway, but if you don't want to wait. I know we all want to get our hopes up but better be sure then not. I didnt want to believe mine was approved till I see it and when I spoke with them on the phone they said that it is a standard message once the decision is made. So just be patient for letter or call them :) Best of luck to all.

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
about your status changing on line.... is there anyone's online status change recently.... i got letter on 2nd April and waiting to see status change... so, if anyone can help me regarding this matter... thanks

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
I tried calling this afternoon to check the status of my application, and they did nothing. They said they are working on applications up to March 9th, and that as soon as they have received/processed my application the system will update and then I will know.

I went on and said that I *KNOW* ppl have called in to receive their status, and their e-cas was not yet updated and their receival date was AFTER the date posted on the website, so is there anyway they can give me any information. She said I have to wait 32 days as indicated on the website, and that is all she can tell me.

[She didn't like that I was contradicting what she said, but I was polite and just speaking the truth....]

Anyway, a bit of a load of horsesh*t if you ask me...it depends on the call centre person you get, how nice a mood they are in, and how helpful they want to be....utter bs. They should be consistent in what they do and say to people....just my $0.02 - either help everyone and tell them the actual status - OR - give the standard line to everyone....

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
Rasha said:
I tried calling this afternoon to check the status of my application, and they did nothing. They said they are working on applications up to March 9th, and that as soon as they have received/processed my application the system will update and then I will know.

I went on and said that I *KNOW* ppl have called in to receive their status, and their e-cas was not yet updated and their receival date was AFTER the date posted on the website, so is there anyway they can give me any information. She said I have to wait 32 days as indicated on the website, and that is all she can tell me.

[She didn't like that I was contradicting what she said, but I was polite and just speaking the truth....]

Anyway, a bit of a load of horsesh*t if you ask me...it depends on the call centre person you get, how nice a mood they are in, and how helpful they want to be....utter bs. They should be consistent in what they do and say to people....just my $0.02 - either help everyone and tell them the actual status - OR - give the standard line to everyone....
thanks Rasha... can i know where did u phone in canada or in india... and whats your time line???
thanks for your infomation...

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I sent my application to CPC in Mississauga on March 31, 2009 and was received April 1,2009.
Should my application be updated in the Online Services by now or is it still too early.
I thought once it is received they should at least updated in the system that it was received and in process.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Marlena,

As I understand it, you will not see E-cas update until they are processing your file. They dont acknowledge its 'receipt' when they first get it....

good luck. where is your spouse coming from?

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Well if anything gets updated on ecas will be today last week was around 1 pm ET if I remember correctly. I hope you all get some news..