03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
mais87 said:
I sent it March 23rd and they recieved it March 24th!! Still waiting...E-CAS shows nothing!! Maybe I am doing it wrong??
Nothing wrong. The application will now show on e-cas until Mississauga starts to process it, not when they receive it. You can start expecting to see it about 2, 3 weeks after they receive it.

Lia

Mar 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mais87, I could only see mine after 3 weeks they received it. :)

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
mitamata said:
mais87 said:
I sent it March 23rd and they recieved it March 24th!! Still waiting...E-CAS shows nothing!! Maybe I am doing it wrong??
Nothing wrong. The application will now show on e-cas until Mississauga starts to process it, not when they receive it. You can start expecting to see it about 2, 3 weeks after they receive it.
Mais, you and I submitted on the same day ! :) Good luck!!

I know Boncuk, inshallah it will show next week :) at the latest....

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
Boncuk said:
Check ECAS now mine is updated and said letter was sent out yesterday! Yours should be too!
Thanks Boncuk.... i just checked mine and its true they said decision made... let's see what DECISION MADE..... Basically now second stage is more crucial... and hopes fully we will get through asap

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
MARLENA said:
i just put mine today March 31, 2009 let's hope I will received an answer but the end of April.
Hey MARLENA... From my personal experiance its take about 10 to 15 days to get clear from the CPC-M... lets hope u will get bit early....

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
yeah... its true... when i said to my family they dont belive they thought that i just making them april fool...

cross your finger and pray ... you will get asap...

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
hirenkarishma Im glad you noticed a change in your ecas.. now we just wait and see :)and for the others it doesnt show up until they made their decision. My case was 13 days after they received it some more some less.. seems to get updated on Tuesdays... its good we are here helping each other out.. calms my nerves really

krisashok

Feb 23, 2008
hi members,
i have sent my applications on March 16th (Outland) , received on March 19th, i am still waiting for reply. Does anyone know how do i check my status online.?

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
[size=10pt]Now we got approval from CPC-M... file now on the way to Delhi... is there anyone who got approval in 1st Aril, 2009 and next processing in delhi...and how long its take in Delhi nowaday???

Request to share time line....

thanks....
[/size]

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Yes if someone could please help us how can we track it online when CPC approve it or not. For me it's like writing an exam. I'm so stressed out!!!!

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
mais87 said:
thanks for wish, i suggest from my experiance that it take about 15 to 20 days to get approval from CPC-M...

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
MARLENA said:
Yes if someone could please help us how can we track it online when CPC approve it or not. For me it's like writing an exam. I'm so stressed out!!!!
here is link for check your application tracking at CPC..https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en
you can use your receipt number as identification starting with R********* and put your other detail in it...

thanks