+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone out there that has timeline for home support worker pilot program!!

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
thanks for the link. I was on this page so many times and I know that there was an instruction where to mail the application should one go for paper based. Though it was not clear to me if the IRCC are only doing paper based and online is not acceptable (the website does not mentioned it there that this program only accept paper based route--- at least in my understanding and maybe the VFS in Cebu thought the same way)

I am now extremely confused first, we were told by VFS to submit it online, second, IRCC responded and gave us a file/application number and UCI as well and in the status of our application they said the are processing it and will contact us once final decision has been made, third, in the guide they said if it is incomplete (i am assuming not the right route of application included) they will return the application and won't give a file number but we have a file number and they are responding to us so many times through our follow up.
In the instruction guide it says that if that if your application is complete, we will give you a file number...which we happened to have one...

I don't know anymore ----I am just hoping for a favorable outcome with regards to this...

If you do an online application, you will definitely be given an acknowledgment of receipt and UCI right away because before you submit it, the application forms should be validated, hence would come out as a completed application.
I know that the site does not state to only apply via mail, however it also doesn't state or give an option to apply online. Instead, a physical address of processing centre in Edmonton was given.

Here is the link of the full instruction guide on how to apply from outside canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0104-home-care-support/tr-overseas.html#submit

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
thanks for the link. I was on this page so many times and I know that there was an instruction where to mail the application should one go for paper based. Though it was not clear to me if the IRCC are only doing paper based and online is not acceptable (the website does not mentioned it there that this program only accept paper based route--- at least in my understanding and maybe the VFS in Cebu thought the same way)

I am now extremely confused first, we were told by VFS to submit it online, second, IRCC responded and gave us a file/application number and UCI as well and in the status of our application they said the are processing it and will contact us once final decision has been made, third, in the guide they said if it is incomplete (i am assuming not the right route of application included) they will return the application and won't give a file number but we have a file number and they are responding to us so many times through our follow up.
In the instruction guide it says that if that if your application is complete, we will give you a file number...which we happened to have one...

I don't know anymore ----I am just hoping for a favorable outcome with regards to this...

If your application was accepted and considered, they will probably forward it to the right processing centre/visa officer that handles Hccp/Hsw. Otherwise, they will have you send it to Edmonton via mail.
You can also create another webform and state on how you submitted your application and ask them if that's okay.
Let's just hope for the best and let us know if you get an update.

Joe19

Feb 16, 2021
@jordan829 all immigration consultants even the ones connecting to the Minister of Immigration confirmed that its all paper based because of the original documents needed.

If you did it online, kindly please share the step by step process so we can try it as well. Thank you