Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
ghcaixeta@gmail.com said:
Hey guys,
I successfully sent my application but got an error while trying to make the payment, and now I have to wait in line again so I can pay the fees. Do I have to worry? :\
nothing to worry, had like that too, congratulations!

satishgr

Jan 21, 2016
ghcaixeta@gmail.com said:
Hey guys,
I successfully sent my application but got an error while trying to make the payment, and now I have to wait in line again so I can pay the fees. Do I have to worry? :\
Hi,
There is a link just below "Quittear la file" button, which would take you directly to your document, without logging in again.
Please try and let us know.
I did it, I was successful to make the payment.

golof

Dec 30, 2014
Haiderzaidi said:
Hi Guys,

Has anyone made it through first 5000 applicants ?

Within seconds i was thrashed out on 19000.
I watched the countdown, within secs also I ended out on 50542!.
If you got in early, have you been able to submit? Do you have a reference number?
kindly share your experience, so that people like us can learn from your experience so as not to loose
faith. I believe all will be well at the end. Keep faith guys

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
Hello, everybody:)
I think i got it, my number is 3269, but didnt manage to pay.
Anyone from Armenia?

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
I am able to submit the application. My experience was quite amazing. I just did a simple trick and was able to place myself as 487th in the Q.

I opened the website by 8:20am from 3 different browser.

Chrome, Mozilla and Safari.

All the there browsers I started creating new tabs by clicking ' Sign In ' button starting from 8:29:50am onwards. As MIDI already said that they will be resetting the Q on 8:30am. The timer in the site was running some 8min slow than usual time.

Finally I am able to submit the application by waiting for some 10 mins in the Q. However, some or the tabs that I opened was in a not responding state in the meantime. But I got login page successfully in 2 tabs finally. Filed it, checked the acknowledgement and got the confirmation email in my inbox.

I logged in from India, used a normal broadband connection having 10mbps of speed.

himanshu5232

Jan 7, 2016
cloyotas said:
Hi everyone.
I was able to submit my application with nmber D0... 6211. Should I pay or not?

pay for it bro you are in 5000

mine was 5XX6 i paid at 13 jun only i got my file opening confirmation today.

kawsar.acn

May 24, 2016
himanshu5232:

My serial is 5800+.Paid on 13th June but did not open my file yet.what is your exact serial 5.....?