+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone knows Info sharing, how long will it take

Jeyapal

Oct 20, 2021
Hi friends anyone has idea my info sharing is process more than 4 months it’s not showing anything in gcms notes ,rest of everything’s are passed.I checked in reviews it’s say potential split landing RFV.what’s that meaning ?

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Hi friends anyone has idea my info sharing is process more than 4 months it’s not showing anything in gcms notes ,rest of everything’s are passed.I checked in reviews it’s say potential split landing RFV.what’s that meaning ?
Hmm i am also Stuck there, don’t know what to do

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Sorry for that ATIP means assess information and privacy u can find out about ur file process starting to still now
Gcms notes ?

how to get Atip if it’s different?

bruh99

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hmm i am also Stuck there, don’t know what to do
I got my GCMS notes and our timelines our similar.. Info sharing with US is in Submitted status since July 22! I was thinking of reapplying if the permit doesn't come in time for Winter 2022.. can this help?

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I got my GCMS notes and our timelines our similar.. Info sharing with US is in Submitted status since July 22! I was thinking of reapplying if the permit doesn't come in time for Winter 2022.. can this help?
I ordered mine too.
Yeah reapplying might help , someone suggested me the same but I’d rather wait

Reactions: bruh99

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
I have 10 years USA visit visa and been to America twice, does this make it longer than usual?
I have the same comments in my file as well waiting since last 3 months still info sharing is on progress

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Please explain the info sharing as I am anxious about the same. What do they check in info sharing ? I mean info sharing for AUS, NZ shows NRT status but for USA, there are two statuses, 1. Compete - Not Reviewed 2. Ready to be assessed. What do they check ? I once applied for visitor visa for USA 3 years back but the same was rejected.

AND, what would happen if we fail to mention this rejection in statutory question ?

Also, as per GCMS report, nobody touched the file since april, Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not Started, Criminality - Passed.
BTW, I am FSW - O.

AOR - 2nd March, 2021.

Country of residence - India

Please help

Thank you in advance.
why they check au and nz? did you visit aus and nz? because you visit usa, they check it. but i do not know why aus and nz did you visit aus or nz