+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone knows Info sharing, how long will it take

cilin

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I requested GCMS notes two times, first is on Dec 17, second is Feb 1. Since the eligibility, Criminality and medical all passed in first GCMS, but the info sharing is In progress. And in second it still in progress.
I checked the details, there is a sharing with USA, Type is Biometric-FCC Details, Status is Ready to be Assessed. As I know the finished status should be Complete-Assessed. And this Info sharing already lasted for more than 3 months.
Does anyone know why it takes so long, is this background check? My PPR is not started should because of this unfinished info sharing I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: MZHSECA

cilin

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I have 10 years USA visit visa and been to America twice, does this make it longer than usual?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I requested GCMS notes two times, first is on Dec 17, second is Feb 1. Since the eligibility, Criminality and medical all passed in first GCMS, but the info sharing is In progress. And in second it still in progress.
I checked the details, there is a sharing with USA, Type is Biometric-FCC Details, Status is Ready to be Assessed. As I know the finished status should be Complete-Assessed. And this Info sharing already lasted for more than 3 months.
Does anyone know why it takes so long, is this background check? My PPR is not started should because of this unfinished info sharing I guess
Here are some resources

https://bit.ly/2VND36G

Online manual on info sharing https://bit.ly/3uSQ27q

Reactions: kimkim2015

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
I have 10 years USA visit visa and been to America twice, does this make it longer than usual?
Same situation, FCC- Additional information: Ready to be assessed since July 2020. USA sent my details to IRCC but since then complete silence.
How long have you been waiting?

B_Liu

Mar 31, 2017
Same situation, FCC- Additional information: Ready to be assessed since July 2020. USA sent my details to IRCC but since then complete silence.
How long have you been waiting?
Hello, I’ve the same situation. Do you have any update?

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi, I want to know that too, I received my notes last week and in the assessment: Info Sharing information says In progress, when I noticed in Info. sharing section, says Complete- Not reviewed (valid date 05/25/2021). I ordered the notes again, but I have to wait for it until August and see if something have change.

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Hello, I’ve the same situation. Do you have any update?
AOR SEP 2019. Info-sharing in progress. Eligibility passed JUL 2020. Complete silence for 12months since Eligibility passed.
IRCC received FCC: additional information from the USA and failed to assess it for 12 months:(
Security: not started

How long have you been waiting? Is your Eligibility passed?

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Hi, I want to know that too, I received my notes last week and in the assessment: Info Sharing information says In progress, when I noticed in Info. sharing section, says Complete- Not reviewed (valid date 05/25/2021). I ordered the notes again, but I have to wait for it until August and see if something have change.

According to my GCMS notes, IRCC requested additional information from the USA and received it a week later.
IRCC requested add.info from the USA on the same day when Eligibility passed JUL 2020.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021

According to my GCMS notes, IRCC requested additional information from the USA and received it a week later.
IRCC requested add.info from the USA on the same day when Eligibility passed JUL 2020.
I'm been waiting 19 weeks since a took biometrics, according to my GCMS notes my Eligibility says: Review required. In my Info Sharing (USA because I have USA visa) says: complete - Not reviewed ( it says Validity date: 05/25/2021)

Reactions: Melkg

B_Liu

Mar 31, 2017
AOR SEP 2019. Info-sharing in progress. Eligibility passed JUL 2020. Complete silence for 12months since Eligibility passed.
IRCC received FCC: additional information from the USA and failed to assess it for 12 months:(

The lastest notes update was on June 22nd and I got my PAL and eligibility passed a day after. Are you still waiting for your PR? Could you share your timeline pls? Some people say that the Due Date is the time the officer would review your result, but I am not sure. The notes show as follow. Do you know why the Validity Date is blank in some sections?

Info Sharing:1
Type: Biometric - FCC Detail
Partner: USA
Validity Date: #Blank#
Status Updated Date: 2021/05/10
Due Date: 2021/05/11
Urgent: N

Info Sharing:4
Type: Biometric - FCC
Validity Date: 2021/08/08

Info Sharing: 5
Type: Biographic
Due Date: 2021/06/09

Reactions: John david

B_Liu

Mar 31, 2017
I'm been waiting 19 weeks since a took biometrics, according to my GCMS notes my Eligibility says: Review required. In my Info Sharing (USA because I have USA visa) says: complete - Not reviewed ( it says Validity date: 05/25/2021)
How many info sharing with USA?

KevinKG

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Hi Bro, have you passed the info sharing right now?
I have been got the same status of info sharing as well since last Sep.

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Hi Bro, have you passed the info sharing right now?
I have been got the same status of info sharing as well since last Sep.
Same story.

AOR SEP2019
Info-sharing FCC Add details ready to be assessed since July 2020.
Eligibility: passed JULY 2020
Criminality: passed

Last edited:

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
The lastest notes update was on June 22nd and I got my PAL and eligibility passed a day after. Are you still waiting for your PR? Could you share your timeline pls? Some people say that the Due Date is the time the officer would review your result, but I am not sure. The notes show as follow. Do you know why the Validity Date is blank in some sections?

Info Sharing:1
Type: Biometric - FCC Detail

Info Sharing:4
Type: Biometric - FCC
Validity Date: 2021/08/08

Info Sharing: 5
Type: Biographic
Due Date: 2021/06/09

Hey bro sorry for the late reply

My timeline:

AOR: SEP2019
Eligibility: passed JUL 2020
Pre-arrival letter JUL 2020
Info-sharing: FCC Additional details from the USA - Ready to be assessed since JUL 2020 (for 12 months IRCC failed simply assess data received from the USA)
Security: not started (will start when info-sharing complete)

These Due Date and Validity Date sections are not important at all. Complete silence for 12 months:(((