+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone has Interview experience for Quebec immigration as Investor ?

new2quebec

Mar 6, 2017
Hell all,

I am invited for the interview for Quebec immigration as Investor program.. Does anyone have experience about it? What questions do I expect from this interview and how long does it usually take?

Thanks a lot in advance..

NAWEEN

Mar 9, 2017
new delhi india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
I have interview on 8 feb 2016, and officer say yes , congrats. First they check your net wealth it is 1.6 million and it is your earn or in heritage. if its is your earn that's good . please carry all original papers of your property and proof of payment . after they check your management skill , please carry all your itr and your company licence and orders and all things which belong to you and your company. be confident and polite . if you know french that's very good if dont know and you understood English very well than no problem , if not than take a translator . good luck

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
I aplied for QSW and is on interview wait list for more than a year now. Did you already have interview schedule with you? Is it telephonic or personal interview?

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
Hello new2quebec

My interview under Quebec investor was last month in Montreal. It lasted for about 45 minutes. We had taken all the documents (original) with us. The officer was interested in knowing the benefits that we give to our employees. He also wanted to see some bills / invoices. So do carry as much originals as possible. Other than that, there was this standard question, "Why Quebec".

It entirely depends on the officer who interviews you. Do carry all your income tax details as per your country. I got my CSQ the next week when I was in Toronto.

All the best.

Regards

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hell all,

I am invited for the interview for Quebec immigration as Investor program.. Does anyone have experience about it? What questions do I expect from this interview and how long does it usually take?

Hi ,
How was your interview?
Kindly share your experience here
Tnx

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hell all,

Hi
How was your interview? I hope and pray you have got the CSQ
Kindly share your experience. Also pls provide your timeline. Pls also answer , which financing option you have choosen?
Tnx

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello new2quebec

My interview under Quebec investor was last month in Montreal. It lasted for about 45 minutes. We had taken all the documents (original) with us. The officer was interested in knowing the benefits that we give to our employees. He also wanted to see some bills / invoices. So do carry as much originals as possible. Other than that, there was this standard question, "Why Quebec".

It entirely depends on the officer who interviews you. Do carry all your income tax details as per your country. I got my CSQ the next week when I was in Toronto.

All the best.

Regards
Hi Deva,
Did you receive request for medicals?
whats the status you a now ?

rgds

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
Hi
I received letter from CIC, Delhi. So the file has reached Delhi. Waiting for medical call. My understanding is I should be getting medical call around Feb next year.