+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approval after three refusals of Visitor visa for father.

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Hello
I need help with visitor visa application for my father . We want to reapply for his VV but he was refused three times. We are three siblings in Canada and my mother has visa already. We don’t know what to add new in the application to get approval. Does any one has any recommendation on this .
Grounds of refusal -1. Won’t return back to home country.
2. Ties are strong in canada
3. Funds are not enough

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
I need help with visitor visa application for my father . We want to reapply for his VV but he was refused three times. We are three siblings in Canada and my mother has visa already. We don’t know what to add new in the application to get approval. Does any one has any recommendation on this .
3. Funds are not enough
What about a supervisa if you meet LICO and he doesn’t have enough funds. What ties does he show to return if family all in Canada - job letter with approved leave, business, income properties, pension that must be collected in country etc.

Reactions: YVR123

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
3. Funds are not enough
Your mother likely got her TRV because your father was the tie to her home country. The fact that the majority of your family is in Canada makes it very difficult to prove that you parents will return home after their visit. Agree that they should apply for a supervisa if you qualify. The issue of strong ties to Canada and weak ties to their home country may continue to be an issue. How much time has your mother spent visiting Canada? When did she get a TRV and how many visits has she had since then and how much time has she spent visiting Canada? Was she visiting Canada when your father applied for the TRV?

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
What about a supervisa if you meet LICO and he doesn’t have enough funds. What ties does he show to return if family all in Canada - job letter with approved leave, business, income properties, pension that must be collected in country etc.
Thanks for your input. Now we are thinking to apply super visa as we meet the income requirements. Do you have any idea which one is the fastest gckey or new online portal ?