+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE GOING FOR *NAIT* IN JANUARY INTAKE 2016

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
Korugar said:
Hi Nandini09,

Thanks for your quick reply.

May i clarify ? When I mean entrance scholarships , i mean scholarships awarded before the student has even started those courses. Considering that some , if not many have some awards conditions like aboriginal ancestry, that's why I thought so. This is very different from subsequent scholarship earned based on academic performance for which anyone can apply.

But then again, I defer to your knowledge considering you are a Nait graduate and have been through the gauntlet of obtaining scholarships.

Kudos on the credit transfer. I bet you were able to save a lot of money. For an international student, it must have been very welcome.

Hi..

I hope i understood your question right. At NAIT once you get your offer letter, you have to apply for scholarships even if you are going to join first semester. The process is different from other schools. For example some consultants say you will get so and so scholarship if u accept the offer. Nait is bit different in that.these scholarships are awarded basically by the end of September or October.

I didnt go to get the credit as i had 4 year gap in my studies and i redid some courses which infact was my confidence booster.

Korugar

Jun 9, 2015
Nandini09,

Would you say that instrumentation diploma at NAIT would qualify for the ISA CST Associate recognition program ? Also, do you know anyone at NAIT who has done it ?

I have also sent you mail in inbox. Kindly see.

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Iconvict said:
accepted in Business Administration
Congrats.....which intake???
January

Korugar

Jun 9, 2015
Iconvict said:
accepted in Business Administration

Congrats Iconvict on your acceptance

Based on your previous post in this thread, I was under the impression that you applied for instrumentation engg and electrical engg.

Any tips for us prospective applicants ?

Grewal01

Jul 22, 2015
Hey nandini09 ,
Am also planning to persue my diploma in business adminstration-HRM for jan 2016 intake.
Here is my profile-
10th-8.4/10 CGPA
12th-80%
IELTS score- 6.5 overall (L-7.5,R-6.5,W-6,S-6)
I applied for offer letter from NAIT on 17th july.
As you said it will take 3 months so can i take jan 2016intake ??

Iconvict

Feb 22, 2015
Korugar said:
Congrats Iconvict on your acceptance

Based on your previous post in this thread, I was under the impression that you applied for instrumentation engg and electrical engg.

Any tips for us prospective applicants ?
that's right Korugar, I applied in both programs but on the other hand I applied in business administration as well. And got admitted in around 6-7 days after submitting application.
As for electrical engg , its still the same 'pending program decision'

Korugar

Jun 9, 2015
That's very interesting; the fact that you received a reply within 6-7 days.

Would I be correct in assuming, that you had already finished IQAS assessment beforehand itself ?

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nandini09 said:
I just graduated from NAIT. If you are aiming for January 2016, You should have applied by now. Its a great place to study. I loved my 2 years there and I am still involved NAIT. I applied a year early to get the admission for next year.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions
Hey Nandini

I am from India. I have some queries.... PLz help me as your knowledge...

Is NAIT best college for Power Engineering Technology.?

what about future after this course...as i found on internet that there is lack of jobs for this field.
Is it true.?

any other information which is important for us...