+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE GOING FOR *NAIT* IN JANUARY INTAKE 2016

nidhi777

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
÷NAIT'S A GREAT COLLEGE WITH EXCELLENT REPUTATION.HARD TO GET IN.

÷before applying make sure you both keep an alternative along with nait. nait requires 3 complete months to process your application and 1 month to issue you Letter of acceptance.

÷application fees is 115 dollars+ 75 dollars for document assessment.

÷THERE IS SEAT LIMIT QUOTA FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN NAIT. I BELIEVE ITS 10%.APPLY SOON.

÷CHECK OUT LAST YEAR ADMISSION AVERAGE FOR PARTICULAR PROGRAM.(78% min entrance FOR Computer engg. tech.)

÷NAIT DOESN'T HAVE POST GRADUATE PROGRAMS.

÷Hire a good consultant, applying in nait is little bit complicated.

÷Admission to NAIT is competitive,so if ur score are good,TRY.

÷ GOOD LUCK.

should u need any more info. pm me.

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
I just graduated from NAIT. If you are aiming for January 2016, You should have applied by now. Its a great place to study. I loved my 2 years there and I am still involved NAIT. I applied a year early to get the admission for next year.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Hi Nandini,

Is there any 2 year post graduate diploma related to management in NAIT ? or any CSE related PG diploma (2 years)

I am a b.tech holder so looking for PG Diploma.

gopalsareen

Jun 20, 2015
nidhi777 said:
÷NAIT'S A GREAT COLLEGE WITH EXCELLENT REPUTATION.HARD TO GET IN.

÷before applying make sure you both keep an alternative along with nait. nait requires 3 complete months to process your application and 1 month to issue you Letter of acceptance.

÷application fees is 115 dollars+ 75 dollars for document assessment.

÷THERE IS SEAT LIMIT QUOTA FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN NAIT. I BELIEVE ITS 10%.APPLY SOON.

÷CHECK OUT LAST YEAR ADMISSION AVERAGE FOR PARTICULAR PROGRAM.(78% min entrance FOR Computer engg. tech.)

÷NAIT DOESN'T HAVE POST GRADUATE PROGRAMS.

÷Hire a good consultant, applying in nait is little bit complicated.

÷Admission to NAIT is competitive,so if ur score are good,TRY.

÷ GOOD LUCK.

should u need any more info. pm me.
Do they offer conditional letter?

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Sammy3 said:
Hi Nandini,

Is there any 2 year post graduate diploma related to management in NAIT ? or any CSE related PG diploma (2 years)

I am a b.tech holder so looking for PG Diploma.
Its a polytechnic college, they dont offer post grad programs

injineers

Jul 9, 2015
Nandini09 said:
I just graduated from NAIT. If you are aiming for January 2016, You should have applied by now. Its a great place to study. I loved my 2 years there and I am still involved NAIT. I applied a year early to get the admission for next year.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions
Hello Nandini09

I'm planning to get into NAIT starting next year. I've a few questions.

1. My IELTS got expired but I've an English Profecincy Cert from my previous college. Is this Enought?

2. I have already done Bachlors of Business Administration and planning to do one of the Occupational Health and Safety diplomas at NAIT. Can I get some credit transfers.

3. My CGPA is 3.4/4.0 equivalent to 84% so can I get some sort of entrance scholarship :)

Thats for now. More questions might come in later weeks. Hang tight. Thankssssssss :p

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
1. My IELTS got expired but I've an English Profecincy Cert from my previous college. Is this Enought?

You need to e-mail NAIT and ask about it. They reply within 2-3 days of your e-mail else there is also a chat system which i usually preferred as it was quick way of getting answers to our questions.

2. I have already done Bachlors of Business Administration and planning to do one of the Occupational Health and Safety diplomas at NAIT. Can I get some credit transfers.

It depends. You will have to speak to your department and apply for credit transfer. Based on the course outline you have completed, they will decide.

3. My CGPA is 3.4/4.0 equivalent to 84% so can I get some sort of entrance scholarship Smiley

At NAIT once you get your offer letter, you have to apply for the scholarship and all those details will be on the portal.

Korugar

Jun 9, 2015
Hey Hi,

I just came from fresh from the NAIT chat and also emailed the instrumentation dept about some questions I have about my incoming application.So forgive me if you think I am extrapolating.

1. My IELTS got expired but I've an English Profecincy Cert from my previous college. Is this Enough?

Assuming you are a foreign student, these are the only language tests they accept. Type English proficiency requirements in the Nait Website, and all the english language tests that they approve of.

Nope, they go by your high school marks only. Also, i fail to see how all your admin/finance/marketing/accounting subjects would credit transfer to a safety diploma.

3. My CGPA is 3.4/4.0 equivalent to 84% so can I get some sort of entrance scholarship Smiley
You can only get entrance scholarship, if you are a canadian citizen or PR. Also, as mentioned before, only high school's mark matter.

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
Korugar said:
Hey Hi,

I just came from fresh from the NAIT chat and also emailed the instrumentation dept about some questions I have about my incoming application.So forgive me if you think I am extrapolating.

1. My IELTS got expired but I've an English Profecincy Cert from my previous college. Is this Enough?

Assuming you are a foreign student, these are the only language tests they accept. Type English proficiency requirements in the Nait Website, and all the english language tests that they approve of.

Nope, they go by your high school marks only. Also, i fail to see how all your admin/finance/marketing/accounting subjects would credit transfer to a safety diploma.

You can only get entrance scholarship, if you are a canadian citizen or PR. Also, as mentioned before, only high school's mark matter.

Hi,

I am a NAIT Graduate of 2015. I dont go with your last point about Scholarships. I am an international student too. I got scholarships worth $3000 over the span of 2 years.

I also did my engineering before I did the diploma at NAIT. I was eligible for credit for 10 courses which is almost 1 year of the total course. If anyone wants credit transfer speak to the department in which you got the offer. Once you get the offer you can either apply for credit transfer right away or within 2-3 weeks of the start date of each Semester.

Hope this helps

Korugar

Jun 9, 2015
Hi Nandini09,

Thanks for your quick reply.

May i clarify ? When I mean entrance scholarships , i mean scholarships awarded before the student has even started those courses. Considering that some , if not many have some awards conditions like aboriginal ancestry, that's why I thought so. This is very different from subsequent scholarship earned based on academic performance for which anyone can apply.

But then again, I defer to your knowledge considering you are a Nait graduate and have been through the gauntlet of obtaining scholarships.

Kudos on the credit transfer. I bet you were able to save a lot of money. For an international student, it must have been very welcome.