Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
First of all, congratulation to you and your husband. My brother-in-law was in similar situation, it took a while. If i remember correctly, yes you send your passport only when asked.
Tapai ko long wait finally over bhayo. Legalfalcon ko thread ma tapai ko posts, i used to read. Thank you for the wish RabinJi and all the best for road ahead with PR ;) By the way tapai study visa ma janu bhako thiyo ki work permit ma?
Thanks hajur.Ma work permit ma aako 2014 October ma Dubai bata .

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
First of all, congratulation to you and your husband. My brother-in-law was in similar situation, it took a while. If i remember correctly, yes you send your passport only when asked. All the best :)
hi Kingkurly, could u b more specific please. should i send the passport right away or shoul i wait for them to receive my husbands doc and then ask for it again? what did your brother do? please guide me
\One more thing, the email delhi immigration sent is quite unclear. Did your brother send the docs through mail or through courier?

Zprinci

Jun 17, 2017
All rite fella; i'm thinking of creating a whatsapp group for EE applicants from Nepal. We share our experience and help each others out. I am also thinking about making a gathering of the group members, get to know each other and also celebrate each other's success as well. Who's up???
Hello can you please add me to the watsapp group? I am thinking of applying for EE. Which consultancy should i go to or can we apply on our own? I am in Nepal what should i do? Please suggest. Thnak

X

xibalban

Hello friends,

I implore you to watch this interview, which gives me a lot of encouragement. Rajan Raj Shiwakoti spent 10 years to compose the song Surke Thaili, hats off to him. It inspires me to be more patient. Perseverance like his really pays. So, be patient, never give up hope, give your best and you will do magic. Canada PR ta ke ho ra, life ma ajhha awwal upalavdhi haru prapta huncha. My favourite song, dedicated to all Nepalese and in respect to the great singer/composer Rajan Raj Shiwakoti, please watch below:

MODs: This is not spam.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Hello can you please add me to the watsapp group? I am thinking of applying for EE. Which consultancy should i go to or can we apply on our own? I am in Nepal what should i do? Please suggest. Thnak
Applying for express entry is very easy..... You do not need any assistance from consultancy...... This forum is much better than consultancy as you will be updated with latest developments and most of your queries will be answered.....
You will also save a lot of money if you apply on your own..... You can join the VIBER group by providing your number........

First of all you need to take IELTS (Higher points on IELTS will ensure higher score on EE) and have your educational credentials ready (You can apply through WES Canada as their processing time is less than other institutions, you can check their website for more details.. https://www.wes.org/ca )..

Next step is to create your EE profile through IRCC's Website...... If you have higher points you have high chance of receiving ITA other wise you can go with provincial nominations..... For more details visit the IRCC's website and this forum :)))

Reactions: Zprinci

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Applying for express entry is very easy..... You do not need any assistance from consultancy...... This forum is much better than consultancy as you will be updated with latest developments and most of your queries will be answered.....
You will also save a lot of money if you apply on your own..... You can join the VIBER group by providing your number........

First of all you need to take IELTS (Higher points on IELTS will ensure higher score on EE) and have your educational credentials ready (You can apply through WES Canada as their processing time is less than other institutions, you can check their website for more details.. https://www.wes.org/ca )..

Next step is to create your EE profile through IRCC's Website...... If you have higher points you have high chance of receiving ITA other wise you can go with provincial nominations..... For more details visit the IRCC's website and this forum :)))
true that bro. consultancies pretend to know better but the reality is express entry is a hit and trial thing for them until now bcoz only few have been through for PR under this system yet. So, instead of wasting your money and time on them I think it is way better to do it yourself. I visited one famous consultancy of Putalisadak. I asked them what are the things they will do when they charge me that much for handling my case, they said they will create my EE profile and handle the correspondences/emails re. lol. sidhai baklol bhanthnachha, just speaking nepali in an awkward English accent doesn't make anyone a good consultant, ki kaso?? I told them thank you but no thank you:cool:. trust me sathi haru when you are capable of collecting all the docs by yourself, correspondences or emails are the easiest things to do. we can surely do it ourselves. I knew nothing when I started, after over a year now, I am sure I have handled my case better than any consultant could have done it. one more thing if they say our lawyer at Canada will look after your case, that's just BS, bcoz they are only needed when you want your application to be reconsidered after getting rejected for PR, in case of cancelled applications you even get chance to reapply on your own creating a new profile.

Zprinci

Jun 17, 2017

Well thanks! Just sent my documents to WES for ECA. Now waiting for the credentials done! Hope it won't take much time. Finger crossed

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Well thanks! Just sent my documents to WES for ECA. Now waiting for the credentials done! Hope it won't take much time. Finger crossed
It should be done within 20 days.. Mine took just 18 days. Meanwhile you can start with other documentation.. BTW what is your estimated CRS score???

Zprinci

Jun 17, 2017
It should be done within 20 days.. Mine took just 18 days. Meanwhile you can start with other documentation.. BTW what is your estimated CRS score???
Mine estimated CRS is 443.. i am hoping to recieve ITA in near future And other documentation means collecting reference letters from previous jobs an all?

Reactions: anup_abc

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Mine estimated CRS is 443.. i am hoping to recieve ITA in near future And other documentation means collecting reference letters from previous jobs an all?
ITA sure bhai halyo ni 443 CRS bhaye pachi....

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Been through a lot so can't be sure about the word sure hehe.. anyways tapaiko mukh ma tapaiko fav dish (assuming no one likes dudh bhat) ;)
I am a bit optimistic person, So I trust the word SURE.... Just try being a bit more positive forgetting the things you've been through... and I am sure you will be getting an ITA and move to Canada within 8 months....
Tapai ko pani mukh ma ta Masu Bhat..... (Dudh Bhat ta bachha lai ho, Canada Jana ta Masu Bhat khanu Parcha)

Zprinci

Jun 17, 2017
I am a bit optimistic person, So I trust the word SURE.... Just try being a bit more positive forgetting the things you've been through... and I am sure you will be getting an ITA and move to Canada within 8 months....
Tapai ko pani mukh ma ta Masu Bhat..... (Dudh Bhat ta bachha lai ho, Canada Jana ta Masu Bhat khanu Parcha)
Indeed!!