+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Nepal?

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Congrats. Can u please share your timeline?
Thanks. its a long journey mate if I look back, started with OINP application back in February 28, 2016. got nomination from Ontario in December 17,2016, submitted eapr in march 15, 2017, medical passed in july 11, 2017, ppr in September 14, 2017.

Ashray007

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone tell how to proceed with doing ECA. I graduated from tribhuvan university. Does TU provide the true copy of transcripts, is there any procedure to get a true copy of transcripts from TU.

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone tell how to proceed with doing ECA. I graduated from tribhuvan university. Does TU provide the true copy of transcripts, is there any procedure to get a true copy of transcripts from TU.
get copies of ur transcript along with original one to parikshya niyentran karalaya at balkhu, get it attested in sealed envelope and then send it to WES. if u need more information u can join our viber group.experts are available :) at reasonable counseling fees

Ashray007

Nov 2, 2017
get copies of ur transcript along with original one to parikshya niyentran karalaya at balkhu, get it attested in sealed envelope and then send it to WES. if u need more information u can join our viber group.experts are available :) at reasonable counseling fees
Thanx, also can we send the degree certificate and the true copies of transcript in one single package to the WES? The Wes website says that the degree certificate don't need to be attested and should be sent by the candidate itself.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haven't decided on a specific date, but I am looking at around end of nov or beginning of dec. where are u landing in Canada? I am going to Vancouver.
I'm flying to Toronto, but will head to Kitchener from there.

satabdi

Oct 25, 2018
hi all im applying from Nepal..can anyone who has got pr or waiting for it suggest me the best consultancy here..any help would be appreciated and also could anyone kindly add me to viber group for express entry please

Reactions: susmee

Ashray007

Nov 2, 2017
hi all im applying from Nepal..can anyone who has got pr or waiting for it suggest me the best consultancy here..any help would be appreciated and also could anyone kindly add me to viber group for express entry please
Hello satabdi, with a little bit of research u can do it on ur own. Its a simple enough procedure, everything is online and with the help of varous forums its even easier. Consultancies only gobbles up ur money with ur future in the balance. I did it on my own and u can do it as well..

Ashray007

Nov 2, 2017
And FYI, ther are no best consultancies there are either IRCC registered consultants or frauds. I have no idea about IRCC registered consultancies in nepal, i dont know if there are any here..