+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Just saw in another forum someone had their oath yesterday in Montreal. So it's happening albeit slowly for us :/

Their application was sent in August 2019, began processing in november, test done April 30 2021, oath invite August 4th

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
January and February 2020. They had their DMs in late June and early July 2021 respectively. One of them was asked for FP and neither had interviews or passport request.

Edit: I mistakenly said their tests were June and July, that's actually their DMs. I don't remember when their tests happened, but I guess about a month or two prior to that.

Mine too... I got DM on June 29th but waiting till then.. I thought Montreal office has stopped Oath ceremony. Test was done on 24th June

Let's keep the finger crossed

Grand Jumper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2021
montreal office is not normal, other offices are scheduling oaths for the month of october or even november, but in montreal nothing is planned for september. I doubt they work in the summer.

• Haha
Reactions: CaBeaver

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I think this may have a truth in it
In Quebec if you do not speak french they give you a real hard time, if you move here with a job offer then its okay if you lose that job you're done they will make things so hard for you that you have two options learn french or leave. The most difficult part is immigration, IRCC here ruins you.

• Sad
Reactions: CaBeaver

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
If I spotted it correctly, the majority of applicants here are from 2020 (not like us - the old farts... :) )
The list also shows that having an interview is a good thing, cause two guys with interviews had their oaths soon after...

Last edited:

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Montreal (or offices outside Ontario) - are Oaths also having 2-4 months of delays from the time you go Decision Made?

Scarborough is now sending out Oath invites with date for December!

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
In Quebec if you do not speak french they give you a real hard time, if you move here with a job offer then its okay if you lose that job you're done they will make things so hard for you that you have two options learn french or leave. The most difficult part is immigration, IRCC here ruins you.
Since I applied in French, I sort of wish that was true, but my colleagues who applied in English months after I did are getting their oaths next month, while I'm still here, waiting :/

Reactions: Orgcom

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
Since I applied in French, I sort of wish that was true, but my colleagues who applied in English months after I did are getting their oaths next month, while I'm still here, waiting :/
I'm a hybrid: received CSQ as a francophone, applied for citizenship in English. Currently a member of the "Forgotten Citizens" group... :)