Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
If you hear back, let us know. All the indications point that the Montreal office is in hibernating state
I just want to understand why lol. Anything except the Covid bs

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I just want to understand why lol. Anything except the Covid bs
It's not just covid now add elections too and since school time is back now they have another excuse we are prioritizing student applications. Ircc officers have amazing life just sit home eat and watch tv. Who doesnt love free money

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
It's not just covid now add elections too and since school time is back now they have another excuse we are prioritizing student applications. Ircc officers have amazing life just sit home eat and watch tv. Who doesnt love free money
Looking forward to a hope to see if the Montreal office starts Oathing at least as we all need to Vote :(

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Looking forward to a hope to see if the Montreal office starts Oathing at least as we all need to Vote :(
I have no idea what's going on with Montreal office maybe if anyone living in downtown montreal can wait outside at 8 am and try talking to an IRCC officer or some security guard to actually find out what is going on .

Reactions: yaacoub89

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
I have no idea what's going on with Montreal office maybe if anyone living in downtown montreal can wait outside at 8 am and try talking to an IRCC officer or some security guard to actually find out what is going on .
:) i remember during PR days. They don't entertain if we don't have an appointment

Reactions: luvtrump

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Are they back to office? I would assume they would resist to stay with their PJs at home

• Haha
Reactions: luvtrump

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Covid-19 came as a mercy to them from above. Now they can slack and blame something else other than their incompetency
Well people can protest outside their office but I doubt that would have any affect on them. Stay home and watch netflix . Free money.

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Its just totally ridiculous. A lot of people reach DM and then..NOTHING.