+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uLTJFxlUwXj3YHpXrcvMITBf9YbLbF6s/view

This ATIP document elucidated a lot for me of what is going on... Unfortunately it dates of January.

I suspect we should request an equivalent specifically for Montreal office regarding Oath to see what is going on internally.
I have already requested latest record from Jan 2021 till date (till date = date when the request is processed) and I'm expecting it'll take about 3 months for them to provide the documentation. It might cover dates from Jan 2021 till September or October 2021.

Details are here =>

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-test-collective-action-required-or-expect-endless-delays-years-example-of-the-effective-lobbyng-of-people-awaiting-spousal-sponsorship.697691/post-9649070

If you want office-specific information for Montreal, I think you should create a similar request because you might get it a bit sooner (because its data only from one office).

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Do you think the document you requested will provide information to what is happening specifically in Montreal office?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Do you think the document you requested will provide information to what is happening specifically in Montreal office?
Only IRCC officer from Montreal can tell us what is going on in Montreal office. Maybe you could talk to someone on Linkedin .

Daxsis

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Only IRCC officer from Montreal can tell us what is going on in Montreal office. Maybe you could talk to someone on Linkedin .
I would say they are contractually obliged to be silent about the internals of the government structure especially connected to the immigration processes. Other then give you hints they would not give you straight answers.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I would say they are contractually obliged to be silent about the internals of the government structure especially connected to the immigration processes. Other then give you hints they would not give you straight answers.
At this time even a hint would make each day easier to pass. Atleast we will get to know something than complete silence.

Reactions: yaacoub89

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
Hello folks just reading the comments in this thread about how slow is Montreal office make me worried i am a december 2020 applicant did the test in July 30th 2021 and passed the test and BG is completed on my tracker other are in process and oath not started, but last week i did receive an email from IRCC and it seems from IRCC montreal asking me to send copies of my passport pages (all of them) for all the years during eligibility period. i said montreal because the email sender is from : IRCC.MTLCitizenshipPPT2-MTLCitoyennetePPT2.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

don’t know if this is good or no but it is a sign that someone is alive and awake there in the office i requested my CGMS notes to see i know there is many and lot of people with long wait time compared to me but hopefully they are waking up now this whole ircc business is a failure.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hello folks just reading the comments in this thread about how slow is Montreal office make me worried i am a december 2020 applicant did the test in July 30th 2021 and passed the test and BG is completed on my tracker other are in process and oath not started, but last week i did receive an email from IRCC and it seems from IRCC montreal asking me to send copies of my passport pages (all of them) for all the years during eligibility period. i said montreal because the email sender is from : IRCC.MTLCitizenshipPPT2-MTLCitoyennetePPT2.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

don’t know if this is good or no but it is a sign that someone is alive and awake there in the office i requested my CGMS notes to see i know there is many and lot of people with long wait time compared to me but hopefully they are waking up now this whole ircc business is a failure.

Glad to hear that.. Yes, they would need your scanned copy and since you file is in Montreal it's from them(MTL).

My status is a decision made since June 29th, 2020(all except Citizenship ceremony) is completed. Same Montreal office.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020

montreal office is like a deserted island. If you got some response then consider yourself very very lucky. Alot of files are just rusting there like Titanic.

• Wow
Reactions: yaacoub89

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Glad to hear that.. Yes, they would need your scanned copy and since you file is in Montreal it's from them(MTL).

My status is a decision made since June 29th, 2020(all except Citizenship ceremony) is completed. Same Montreal office.
June 29th, 2021, you mean, no?
mid-2020 is when you applied.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I think those with DM in the 1st half of this year may get their oath before the end of this year. But for those of us who got DM in the second half it seems more like Q1 or Q2 2022. The wait is far from over :confused: