+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
The worst part about it is that all the money spent on our citizenship applications is already used up on per diems and to buy new jacket suits.
i think its being used on elections campaign or maybe somewhere in the caribbeans by egoistic ircc officers.

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
The funny part is the situation is still ongoing lol
In September Canada is reopening the border for everybody. Quebec is still in a very-very difficult situation though... QC is another galaxy... The funny part is that they're proud to be different... :)

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
In September Canada is reopening the border for everybody. Quebec is still in a very-very difficult situation though... QC is another galaxy... The funny part is that they're proud to be different... :)
Quebec is a different country. The motto here is Make Quebec great again .

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
CTV Montreal News
Thu, Aug 19, 8:35 PM (12 hours ago)
to CFCF, me
Mr. Kent

Would you talk to us for a story if we do one? Please reply all to this email.

Max Harrold | Assignment Editor & Reporter / Journaliste à l'affectation
CTV Montreal | office 514-495-6451 / 514-490-3851 | cell 514-893-0852

Hey Frtiends, Anyone Interested to share your story (Delay with IRCC for months or years) , i wrote an email to Minister Yesterday with CCTV all tv channels but this people responded right away and the Minister send reply (Automated)asking to use webform. To contact the CTV below are the emails they ask to reply back if interested. My intension was @mbi3000 who is reaching 2 years and not even one update on the file, so i guess it's time to speak to someone else.

CFCFAssignment@bellmedia.ca
ctvmontrealnews@bellmedia.ca

P.S.

My email conent was

Respected Honorable Minister Marco Mendicino,

Sir,

There has been a significant delay at the Montreal VISA office with regards to the citizenship ceremonies. Applicants are waiting for more than months and years after completing the Background check and Citizenship Marked complete. Even a few of them got Decision Made right away and are still sitting with no update since then. All applicants who completed the Citizenship test and the new tracker status showing completed, nothing has changed since the last update a few months ago.
Unfortunately every applicant gets the same generic COVID reply, but we all wonder why the COVID is affecting only the Montreal Office? We have other Applicants from different provinces and visa offices who are getting through the process. People completed Tests and background checks months after the date we completed getting the ceremonies from other province VISA offices, but the MONTREAL Visa office is a different Scenario. I took the revilage to send an email to the respected Minister on behalf of all Montreal applicants. If you would like to have the Specific application number please let us know, we will send all individual emails with application details and applicant details, please be noted there would be 100's of email if you request for the same.

We request you to contact the Montreal visa office and request to process the applications for those completed citizenship tests.

Thank you for your kind attention and understanding,

Sincerely,

Alex

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CTV Montreal News
to CFCF, me
Mr. Kent

Hey Frtiends, Anyone Interested to share your story (Delay with IRCC for months or years) , i wrote an email to Minister Yesterday with CCTV all tv channels but this people responded right away and the Minister send reply (Automated)asking to use webform. To contact the CTV below are the emails they ask to reply back if interested. My intension was @mbi3000 who is reaching 2 years and not even one update on the file, so i guess it's time to speak to someone else.

P.S.

My email conent was

Sir,

There has been a significant delay at the Montreal VISA office with regards to the citizenship ceremonies. Applicants are waiting for more than months and years after completing the Background check and Citizenship Marked complete. Even a few of them got Decision Made right away and are still sitting with no update since then. All applicants who completed the Citizenship test and the new tracker status showing completed, nothing has changed since the last update a few months ago.
Unfortunately every applicant gets the same generic COVID reply, but we all wonder why the COVID is affecting only the Montreal Office? We have other Applicants from different provinces and visa offices who are getting through the process. People completed Tests and background checks months after the date we completed getting the ceremonies from other province VISA offices, but the MONTREAL Visa office is a different Scenario. I took the revilage to send an email to the respected Minister on behalf of all Montreal applicants. If you would like to have the Specific application number please let us know, we will send all individual emails with application details and applicant details, please be noted there would be 100's of email if you request for the same.

We request you to contact the Montreal visa office and request to process the applications for those completed citizenship tests.

Sincerely,

Alex
@luvtrump

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
Minister office reply:

Le francais suit ---

Thank you for contacting the constituency office of the Honourable Marco Mendicino, M.P. for Eglinton-Lawrence. Please note that this email is used for Mr. Mendicino's duties as the Member of Parliament for Eglinton-Lawrence, not in his role as the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

For all emails, please remember to include your name, address, postal code and a description on what you require assistance with.

If you are writing him in his role Minister of Immigration Refugees and Citizenship, please redirect your message as instructed below to ensure you receive a response.

For assistance with an immigration case or general immigration information, please contact your local Member of Parliament or IRCC directly.

· Find your local MP: https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en

· IRCC: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc.html

For correspondence to the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship please forward your message to minister@cic.gc.ca

-------------------------

:rolleyes:

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
Response from minister@cic.gc.ca came in right away (Automatica reply)

La version française suit

Thank you for your email addressed to the Honourable Marco E.L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. Please note that all comments and questions are taken seriously, and although Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) cannot provide a personalized response to every message, we will review and consider all comments received.

Further, as a result of the impact of COVID-19, correspondence volumes are high at this time. While we endeavour to respond to as many enquiries in as timely a manner as possible, you may wish to refer to the list below, as many client questions can be answered by referring to IRCC’s Website, or IRCC’s online Help Centre.

- COVID-19 information related to your situation, including:

o travel restrictions and exemptions;

o approved applications for permanent residence;

o processing times and application status; and

o financial assistance (e.g., Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), etc.)

- Canadian Citizens who are abroad and are writing with an enquiry concerning their travel to Canada, please visit the Global Affairs Canada website https://www.international.gc.ca/gac-amc/contact-contactez/index.aspx?lang=en;

- Deportations (see Canada Border Services Agency);

- Information about your application (visit IRCC’s Services and Information Website for information related to case status and processing times);

- Information about someone else’s application (you must be authorized to receive third‑party information – see Release of Information to an Individual);

- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application refusals and corresponding eligibility and admissibility considerations;

- Travel advice, including documents/requirements for travel or immigration to other countries;

- General information about visiting, living, working, or studying in Canada;

- Physical Presence Calculator for citizenship eligibility; and

- Allegations of fraud.

If you are writing about another topic, the service standard for a response to correspondence addressed to the Minister is six weeks if it is determined that a reply is warranted.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to write to the Minister.

Seriously 6 weeks :rolleyes:

Reactions: mbi3000

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Response from minister@cic.gc.ca came in right away (Automatica reply)

La version française suit

Thank you for your email addressed to the Honourable Marco E.L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. Please note that all comments and questions are taken seriously, and although Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) cannot provide a personalized response to every message, we will review and consider all comments received.

Further, as a result of the impact of COVID-19, correspondence volumes are high at this time. While we endeavour to respond to as many enquiries in as timely a manner as possible, you may wish to refer to the list below, as many client questions can be answered by referring to IRCC’s Website, or IRCC’s online Help Centre.

- COVID-19 information related to your situation, including:

o travel restrictions and exemptions;

o approved applications for permanent residence;

o processing times and application status; and

o financial assistance (e.g., Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), etc.)

- Canadian Citizens who are abroad and are writing with an enquiry concerning their travel to Canada, please visit the Global Affairs Canada website https://www.international.gc.ca/gac-amc/contact-contactez/index.aspx?lang=en;

- Deportations (see Canada Border Services Agency);

- Information about your application (visit IRCC’s Services and Information Website for information related to case status and processing times);

- Information about someone else’s application (you must be authorized to receive third‑party information – see Release of Information to an Individual);

- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application refusals and corresponding eligibility and admissibility considerations;

- Travel advice, including documents/requirements for travel or immigration to other countries;

- General information about visiting, living, working, or studying in Canada;

- Physical Presence Calculator for citizenship eligibility; and

- Allegations of fraud.

If you are writing about another topic, the service standard for a response to correspondence addressed to the Minister is six weeks if it is determined that a reply is warranted.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to write to the Minister.

Seriously 6 weeks :rolleyes:
you think they come to make people lives easier ? no . they come to increase their bank balance. He needs 6 weeks to respond lol

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
CTV Montreal News
to CFCF, me
Mr. Kent

P.S.

My email conent was

Sir,

Sincerely,

Alex
I would like to share my story. I have been sitting for more than 2 years waiting for my residency verification. They are still not able to render a decision If I do not meet the requirements they should give me some decision right away or inform me. How long it takes to verify when you have cbsa records. Now I'm forced to put another application because nobody knows what's going on with IRCc Montreal .

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
I would like to share my story. I have been sitting for more than 2 years waiting for my residency verification. They are still not able to render a decision If I do not meet the requirements they should give me some decision right away or inform me. How long it takes to verify when you have cbsa records. Now I'm forced to put another application because nobody knows what's going on with IRCc Montreal .
Sounds good to me. Wish you good luck.

I am too early to call out for my application so i will hold until it past the recommanded time. As of today My application is 1 day shot 7 months since it was received by them and completed BC(11th May) ( and Citizenship test (June 28th) and waiting for the rest of the in progress to change to completed, so i thought to hold my feelings for now. There are files in sad and bad situation, so it's time to give them chance to make it right in every possible means.

Reactions: luvtrump

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020

I am too early to call out for my application so i will hold until it past the recommanded time. As of today My application is 1 day shot 7 months since it was received by them and completed BC(11th May) ( and Citizenship test (June 28th) and waiting for the rest of the in progress to change to completed, so i thought to hold my feelings for now. There are files in sad and bad situation, so it's time to give them chance to make it right in every possible means.
people normally dont report because IRCC doesnt care. No conclusion. they only have one excuse covid 19.

mbi3000

Feb 27, 2021

Thank you for your trying to get some media attention to this issue. The media is currently occupied with the upcoming elections, the only way to really get them to look at our story is to link it to the elections. For example you can say that we have been deprived of our right to vote because our applications to become citizens has taking longer without a clear explanation.

I gave up on trying to find answers from the executive body, the only way to get somewhere with them is by going to court. I am glad that they keep sending “because of covid19” replies in 2021 and probably they will keep it going in 22, it’s just more evidence for me to use in court down the line.

I wish you luck guys, life is bigger than becoming Canadian, yes it’s an amazing thing but don’t let it consume you.

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016