+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
and they will reply back with Due to CCovid 19 we are sitting home and relaxing please do not disturb
In that page they acknowledge COVID already without in any way bringing up caveats regarding that specific, clearly mentioned, "3 months" of the process.

And frankly ,people I see in this forum reporting their processes advance do seem to be falling close to that 3 months estimate.

If they do respond something about COVID or poutine, then invite them to change the information in that website.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
In that page they acknowledge COVID already without in any way bringing up caveats regarding that specific, clearly mentioned, "3 months" of the process.

And frankly ,people I see in this forum reporting their processes advance do seem to be falling close to that 3 months estimate.

If they do respond something about COVID or poutine, then invite them to change the information in that website.
honestly, they dont care. they are just like robots. ircc is like a mexican cartel, making applicants suffer makes them happy. you can try whatever they are too stubborn.

Reactions: Grand Jumper

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
honestly, they dont care. they are just like robots. ircc is like a mexican cartel, making applicants suffer makes them happy. you can try whatever they are too stubborn.
Exactly! A lot of people are dreaming about working for the government in Canada because such kind of job provides security and a good pension. Little do they know that it gets very boring after a while... The only fun left is to play with the emotions of applicants... :)

Reactions: luvtrump

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sorry for the late reply. Almost reaching two years, nothing, called them once last week got the same BS. How about you?

This has to be the saddest update and the most depressing status dashboard ever for someone who's been waiting for 2 years. I am very sorry :( . I sincerely hope you see some "Completed" updates here soon. Wish you all the very best!

Last edited:

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I passed online test in Feb. And DM in Mar.
Still waiting. Never ending ....
you should email or call immi minister mendicio office and ask why no oaths are taking place in montreal ? someone told me no oaths will take place in montreal until next year. i think he was bs me.

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
This has to be the saddest update and the most depressing status dashboard ever for someone who's been waiting for 2 years. I am very sorry :( . I sincerely hope you see some "Completed" updates here soon. Wish you all the very best!
What's so said about it? I and a lot of other guys on this forum filed Citizenship applications in 2019. Still in limbo. Also Montreal office. Welcome to the club! :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
What's so said about it? I and a lot of other guys on this forum filed Citizenship applications in 2019. Still in limbo. Also Montreal office. Welcome to the club! :)
No I know. I mean, no one else has posted a dashboard update with everything in progress. This is the first time I'm seeing it like this.

I wish you the best as well, hopefully, you receive some updates soon!

Reactions: Orgcom and luvtrump

mbi3000

Feb 27, 2021
My mom is Aug 2019, she is 68 years old, with only background completed twice, Jan 2020 and April 2021. The only sad part is reading this reply from IRCC to legitimate questions:

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
My mom is Aug 2019, she is 68 years old, with only background completed twice, Jan 2020 and April 2021. The only sad part is reading this reply from IRCC to legitimate questions:

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
The funny part is the situation is still ongoing lol

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
The worst part about it is that all the money spent on our citizenship applications is already used up on per diems and to buy new jacket suits.