+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from india got approval letter for work permit who applied on or after March 2020

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I am from Nigeria. I only saw approved on my GCMS notes but not in the portal and no PPR yet. I got approved as indicated in GCMS notes on August 5th 2020

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I am from Nigeria. I only saw approved on my GCMS notes but not in the portal and no PPR yet. I got approved as indicated in GCMS notes on August 5th 2020
i think we might as well got approval on gcms notes, then what they are waiting for, why taking that long, i think they might wanna interview us face to face

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Once
i think we might as well got approval on gcms notes, then what they are waiting for, why taking that long, i think they might wanna interview us face to face
Once you get approved there is no need for interviews. Covid 19 I believe is the reason

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I feel it is because of the VAC closure that things are not moving from their end. Did anybody had this written in their notes that PPT to be sent by VO?

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Biometric January 30, 2020
Medical passed
Missing documents, refusal Feb 13
Second Application July 18, 2020
Webform with updated documents Sep 12
GCMS Notes Application Sep 22, 2020
2nd Webform updated October 13, 2020
No response.
Today is October 19,2020. No updates yet.
Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
what is your application timeline? did you receive any update after biometric correspondence leter?
I submitted my application on March 18, 2020 along with the biometrics. Cleared the medical on Aug 17 and then received biometric correspondence letter on Aug 25. There has been no update since then.
However I wrote several emails to Delhi high commission and received a reply that my application has been approved in principle. (This is the same info you’ll receive if you order GCMS notes. )
My employer has also submitted a support letter for my application but there has been no update.
what is the status of your application?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I submitted my application on March 18, 2020 along with the biometrics. Cleared the medical on Aug 17 and then received biometric correspondence letter on Aug 25. There has been no update since then.
However I wrote several emails to Delhi high commission and received a reply that my application has been approved in principle. (This is the same info you’ll receive if you order GCMS notes. )
My employer has also submitted a support letter for my application but there has been no update.
what is the status of your application?
My work permit application submitted in April 2020 under Global skill strategy.

Additional document and medical request - Sep 2020
Medical passed - Oct 6th (one weeks time strange but its updated on portal)
Biometrics completion: Oct 20th
Biometric Correspondence letter: Oct 26th

No update after that. File is processing at CPC edmonton office per Biometric correspondence letter.

correct me if I am wrong so when you sent multiple emails they replied that your application has been approved?

so now you are waiting for PPR?

Thnaks

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
There is some good news, I got my application approval today along with the passport submission request. I will keep you posted regarding further updates. Good luck to you guys as well as I think they are processing the files now.
I also called the NDVO today and they told me there is huge backlog of files.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
There is some good news, I got my application approval today along with the passport submission request. I will keep you posted regarding further updates. Good luck to you guys as well as I think they are processing the files now.
I also called the NDVO today and they told me there is huge backlog of files.
congrats bro, when you did follow up you got to know about approval right so does ur visa approved same time when you got correspondence letter back in August??