+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from india got approval letter for work permit who applied on or after March 2020

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Work permit application submitted on June 24
Location - new Delhi, India
Most recent update - Medical passed on 17th September

dont' know if this is a good thing or bad thing? Most of the candidates here are not seeing any updates and mine shows medical passed. Last time i got work permit rejection my medical was showing passed 2 weeks before application got rejected.

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Work permit application submitted on June 24
Location - new Delhi, India
Most recent update - Medical passed on 17th September

dont' know if this is a good thing or bad thing? Most of the candidates here are not seeing any updates and mine shows medical passed. Last time i got work permit rejection my medical was showing passed 2 weeks before application got rejected.
If you applied with upfront medical and also if you are re applying so passing medical is a regular update. Processing starts as soon biometrics correspondence is recvd followed by medical tequest if you havent done upfront

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
If you applied with upfront medical and also if you are re applying so passing medical is a regular update. Processing starts as soon biometrics correspondence is recvd followed by medical tequest if you havent done upfront
i did upfront medical but my medical was done 5 months before submitting file, and by the time they got it... it probably was over 6 months

They contacted my physician and sent a note that they need my blood samples again (the notes also said it was urgent) so visited next day and passed that.... Showed updated in my portal on september 17th, a month after they asked for blood sample

ankitpanchal

Sep 2, 2019
you guys got any updates?
I have applied for WP TRV on 11th of Sept.
I've done upfront medical and upfront biometrics.
No updates so far, Do you think i should go for GCSM? Anyone had GCSM replied?

rajb239

Jul 17, 2020
Applied closed work permit with LMIA exception on May 7 2020 for me and my family. I held TRV so my biometric got updated but they generated BIL for my wife's open WP. We all did medicals in July and got results that Medicals passed on 26th Aug (4 family members). After this no update. Sent a couple of web forms but received the same reply we are processing your application. Looks like Indian candidates are having no luck. The high commissioner (though an Indian) has kept the VAC closed whereas all other places in the world are open.

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Add me as well, close wp india, submited,bio metrix jan10, feb 10_ additional document, 28 april medical request, on 2 may medical done, trade code 7272, still no update to this day

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
one of my contact - wp application pending with delhi since mar 28 2020
medical bio done
nothing after