+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from india got approval letter for work permit who applied on or after March 2020

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Received biometric correspondence letter?
i had done biometrics already for TRV couple of years ago, so not required

Submitted upfront medical, so that wasnt' required either

i got a call from panel physician saying embassy need blood test again and its urgent... i got that done, physician told me, i have passed that but nothing updated in my application in cic

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Looks like our final decisions are made and they held passport request letter. Because only if vac's open we can submit our passport.
interesting, but that means medical should show passed... my previous work permit application, medical was showing passed 2 weeks before my final decision showed refused.

also, do you know when VAC in india are opening? any news?

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Most of the application status will not be updated until they receive passport request letter. So no worries. Earlier canada india Facebook page updated that they are working on to open vac in india from September, later they updated they couldn't not open till September 30. We have to wait for further updates from them. Hope it will open from October.

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Most of the application status will not be updated until they receive passport request letter. So no worries. Earlier canada india Facebook page updated that they are working on to open vac in india from September, later they updated they couldn't not open till September 30. We have to wait for further updates from them. Hope it will open from October.
i am in US now, will wait here until they are opened... no point going to india when daily cases are 100,000 and US cases are much lower plus social distancing is so much easier here

anyways, good luck for your work permit.. is it closed work permit with positive LMIA?

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Received biometric correspondence letter?
Yes, received BVL on Aug 25 and waiting for final approval. Mine is also closed WP with LMIA exception.