+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from europe?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Trure, my classes will start on January 19th in person. The problem is I have a non-EU spouse who needs to get his visa from the VAC physically and now the VAC center in London is closed dure to the national lockdown in the UK! The situation is getting more complicated everyday and wed o not know what is going to happen! As you said I also paid around 10.000$ non-refundable!
You can go to any vac.

Reactions: Sad93

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
So annoying , I dont need visa , already got eta ! London VAC is closed agian!? omg Everyday gets worse! I feel AIP was only in favor of DLIs to get tuition fee from us! IRCC only announces new rules , without working on their actual job which is issuing final decision for applications ! I just need closure ! Either way . Feels like living in limbo , it has been 6 months now !!!
I don't need visa either but without the study permit we can not travel to Canada now! And yes the VAC in London is close

Beasy

Jan 13, 2020
Hello Everyone.

So I got a message in the portal. I went and looked and its says that final decision is approved on all the steps in the profile but the only correspondence letter I got is for my validity of your biometric information. There is nothing else like a correspondence letter or something saying that I am approved. Did someone have a similar problem ?

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hello Everyone.

So I got a message in the portal. I went and looked and its says that final decision is approved on all the steps in the profile but the only correspondence letter I got is for my validity of your biometric information. There is nothing else like a correspondence letter or something saying that I am approved. Did someone have a similar problem ?
Congrats, I saw other people with the same situation. I think you still need to wait for your final approval letter. Could you please let us know that when did you apply and from which country? thanks :)

Reactions: Beasy

Beasy

Jan 13, 2020
Thank you!
My GCKey account says that my application is approved, I have the Correspondance letter but the LOI is not sent yet! I remeber you guys saying that you received the LOI some minutes after the CL... Nonetheless, the status of my application says approved...
Any ideas? Should I wait for further notifications?
Did you end up getting the LOI ? because I have the same problem now.

Beasy

Jan 13, 2020
Congrats, I saw other people with the same situation. I think you still need to wait for your final approval letter. Could you please let us know that when did you apply and from which country? thanks :)
Thanks but until I have tht letter I will not be to happy.
Applied: May 12 from Sweden
Got a Aip in sep.
And now I am here still waiting for this last step.

Reactions: Sad93

alexct2020

Aug 13, 2020
Getting seriously concerned about my application from April with AIP in August.. I'm on the original DLI list, not exactly from a controversial country or from a background either in family ties or financially that has ever caused my problems..

Is anyone getting responses to webforms? Even if it's the standard we're working on it?

mp3004

Jul 20, 2020
Getting seriously concerned about my application from April with AIP in August.. I'm on the original DLI list, not exactly from a controversial country or from a background either in family ties or financially that has ever caused my problems..

Is anyone getting responses to webforms? Even if it's the standard we're working on it?
Nope , same here , so frustrated ! No update since got AIP in august . Applied in May. DLIs in the list, Sent two webforms no responses .

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020

Got no response for the web forms I have sent! Got my AIP first of September and not sa single update after that. Now I am thinkink about asking for a refund if don't hear from the IRCC until mid December, the problem is the university won't refund my payment until I upload a refusal letter! It means if they don't issue the study permit for me until the beginning of the January's semester, there will be no choice but to defer my offer to September! The situation is so dreadful. I really don't know why I've brought my self into this swamp. I could easily go and study at the university of Manchester in January but refused their offer and here I am.