+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from europe?

oliviabb

Oct 26, 2020
Really ? That's great!!!!!! Which college or uni did you apply for ?
sfu bristish columbia! I applied May 11, June 1st biometrics, August 13th AIP and still waiting the final decision. Hope we will have an answer soon... this time difference suucks. However my GCkey is not updated I only received my AIP via email... What about u?

Reactions: Sad93 and nk1

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
sfu bristish columbia! I applied May 11, June 1st biometrics, August 13th AIP and still waiting the final decision. Hope we will have an answer soon... this time difference suucks. However my GCkey is not updated I only received my AIP via email... What about u?
I hope that too. Please do share if you get an answer.

DCA

Sep 14, 2020
My institution is still not in the DLIs new list, but they told me that they may be approved very soon.

Do you think that they are holding full approvals for those that the institution is not in the list yet?

Reactions: Sad93

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
My institution is still not in the DLIs new list, but they told me that they may be approved very soon.

Do you think that they are holding full approvals for those that the institution is not in the list yet?
IRCC have confirmed that applications for DLI covid ready institutions are prioritized, so yours won't happen till there is a covid ready approval.

Reactions: DCA

DCA

Sep 14, 2020
Just got my permit
Applied June 19th
Biometrics July 2nd
AIP August 13th
Applied from Switzerland

Congrats! :) How did she received the the full approval letter - by email or post?
What is the next step now? Do you have to bring / or sent the passport to the VAC or to the embassy?
(I believe that in CH things work as in others EU countries).

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
What should I do after correspondence letter? By the way, inside the letter it is written about my biometrics.

I had an old ETA, but I saw in my profile an ID that differs from my old ETA. I believe a new ETA is issued, but I have not received it.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
What should I do after correspondence letter? By the way, inside the letter it is written about my biometrics.

I had an old ETA, but I saw in my profile an ID that differs from my old ETA. I believe a new ETA is issued, but I have not received it.
You follow the instructions in the letter of introduction. You book a flight, show the LOI when checking in, show the LOA from your institution, you LOI, your proof of funds, your quarantine plan, any other relevant documents to CBSA on arrival. You get your study permit from the CBSA officer. Remember to keep all these documents in hand luggage and copies of them all in your hold luggage, keep all copies on phone too.

ETAs are not physical, you have the reference number in the LOI.

Reactions: ChemIsr

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
You follow the instructions in the letter of introduction. You book a flight, show the LOI when checking in, show the LOA from your institution, you LOI, your proof of funds, your quarantine plan, any other relevant documents to CBSA on arrival. You get your study permit from the CBSA officer. Remember to keep all these documents in hand luggage and copies of them all in your hold luggage, keep all copies on phone too.

ETAs are not physical, you have the reference number in the LOI.
Thanks.
I just do not have a LOI, only correspondance letter about biometrics