+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Dakar Visa office share your experience here.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mbasu said:
Kumalo being a July 1st 2011 to June 30th 2012 applicant, seems to be the first member in this forum to have received a med request. This gives me a mix feeling of hope and doubts at the same time for the following reasons:
I'm hopeful because i think Dakar applications could equally be processed as fast as in the case of Kumalo.
I'm doubtful because i think the reason why Kumalo's application was processed this fast is because he resides already in Canada.

What do u members think of this mu opinion .
For sure it is because he resides already in Canada. i know one friend his was processed very fast also. That is the simple truth.

But i am sure they will not delay with the application like the did with ours.

Canadaforall.

kumalo

Nov 18, 2012
canadaforall said:
For sure it is because he resides already in Canada. i know one friend his was processed very fast also. That is the simple truth.

But i am sure they will not delay with the application like the did with ours.

Canadaforall.
just to let your guys know that i did also recieved my passport reguest , right of permemant residence fees , recent pcc from cameroon and prof of fund to be sent within 60days to Dakar , but at the moment i am out of Canada for my vacation but will return on the 4/1/2013
and will let your guys know the latest development but i already book my medical appointment on the 7/1/2013 in Canada
Thanks to your all and heppy new year in advance and hope to see you guys in canada in 2013
God bless you all

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kumalo said:
just to let your guys know that i did also recieved my passport reguest , right of permemant residence fees , recent pcc from cameroon and prof of fund to be sent within 60days to Dakar , but at the moment i am out of Canada for my vacation but will return on the 4/1/2013
and will let your guys know the latest development but i already book my medical appointment on the 7/1/2013 in Canada
Thanks to your all and heppy new year in advance and hope to see you guys in canada in 2013
God bless you all
Congrats kumalo. This year is opening up very well on your side. I wish all the other applicants to receive good news very fast.

wish you the best.

mbasu

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar Visa office (DVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 march 2012
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
19 March 2012
IELTS Request
sent with file. PER :10 April 2012
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 7 July 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
canadaforall said:
Congrats kumalo. This year is opening up very well on your side. I wish all the other applicants to receive good news very fast.

wish you the best.
Hi Kumalo,
i think there is no better way for any forum member to begin the year like u just have. Once more congrats
and keep in touch.

cheers

bond1402

Sep 7, 2011
kumalo said:
God bless you all
congrats Kumalo. What a nice way to begin the year.

Manoh

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
yes yea for dakar office.

I applied in July 2012 as a QSW, my med request was made and send in October 2012. application is treated by CPO in Ottawa. an they say they have send my docs to dakar office.

anybody got any idea when they can contact me for my pp request?

bond1402

Sep 7, 2011
Hello All, it has been quiet in here. I have been soo busy and I know y'all too. I recieved medical forms for my son on feb 14 and i completed the exams on the 19. It was mailed on the 22 feb, and i am now waiting to hear from immigration about visa. My passport has been with them since November 2012.

Manoh, for QSW it is hard to say. I have a friend who applied for quebec and we both did medicals in october 2012. He recieved his visa in January 2013.
My cousin applied in 2008 for quebec, and she got medicals done in late Jan 2013, She was recently asked to send her passports.
I don't know your process, but if you just did medicals, you should be getting pp request and pr fees any time soon (what do you think canadaforall?). Hang in there buddy, you r almost there.

Bond1402

mbasu

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar Visa office (DVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 march 2012
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
19 March 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Manoh said:
yes yea for dakar office.

I applied in July 2012 as a QSW, my med request was made and send in October 2012. application is treated by CPO in Ottawa. an they say they have send my docs to dakar office.

anybody got any idea when they can contact me for my pp request?
Hey Manoh.
You are welcome to this forum.
I really don't have and opinion about your case but i will advise you just be patient like every one else. Patience seems to be our best friend on this forum.

cheers

mbasu

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar Visa office (DVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 march 2012
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
19 March 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
bond1402 said:
Hello All, it has been quiet in here. I have been soo busy and I know y'all too. I recieved medical forms for my son on feb 14 and i completed the exams on the 19. It was mailed on the 22 feb, and i am now waiting to hear from immigration about visa. My passport has been with them since November 2012.

Manoh, for QSW it is hard to say. I have a friend who applied for quebec and we both did medicals in october 2012. He recieved his visa in January 2013.
My cousin applied in 2008 for quebec, and she got medicals done in late Jan 2013, She was recently asked to send her passports.
I don't know your process, but if you just did medicals, you should be getting pp request and pr fees any time soon (what do you think canadaforall?). Hang in there buddy, you r almost there.
Bond1402

Hey Bond1402,
thanks for sharing ya updates with us. This i think gives us the courage to keep on hoping for our turn.
Once more congrates as u wait for the return of your passport.

Cheers.

mbasu

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar Visa office (DVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 march 2012
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
19 March 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hey every one ,
momentum seems to have left this forum.
I know every body on this forum will be pointing figures at the Dakar visa office
for their slow rate of processing our files. To be frank our visa is the slowest in the world.
Cheer up guys we just need to stay focused and patient.

kumalo

Nov 18, 2012
mbasu said:
Hi Kumalo,
i think there is no better way for any forum member to begin the year like u just have. Once more congrats
and keep in touch.

cheers
just to let members know i got my visa and comfirmation of permemant resident today from Dakar senegal and i will be doing my inland landing some time by the end of the month for i am heading out for a seminar this sunday and will be back in my province on the 20/04/2013
My visa is valid still the 12/03/2014
The world process took about 16 month from CIO to dakar and thern visa
I wish all the best to you all and let me know if i can be of help to you guys but just that i may not be visting the froum too often but i promise to try and be with you guys and give you the latest development on my side
Thanks and be blessed

bond1402

Sep 7, 2011
Hello Guys, long time. Kinda quiet in here. Well, just wanted to let you guys know that i had DM on my ecas, and my visa has been issued. I have been asked to schedule for a pickup of the pp.
I thank God for answering my prayers, it has been 5 yrs since i started the process, but u know what, God's timing is the best.
Thank you all for the support, it really gave me hope and encouraged me to hang in there. I pray that those who are waiting for ppr, visas, etc will be blessed with good news.

cheers :D

Manoh

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
bond1402 said:

Bond1402

[I see a spirit of togetherness in this forum, lets keep the flames. I got some good news.

A third line was added on my e-cas status on March 27th saying: we have started processing your application (In process)
Then on April 9th they send an e-mail requesting for my PP and RPRF. I have paid the money and they received my PP on the 25th of March. They added that the processing period for the issuance of the visa is 6-8weeks. What am unsure is whether they will respect this timeline.

Any body got a clue when they can send my PP back to me?

What I have come to understand is that the processing time for an application depends on several factors including:

- Each individual application (verification of documents and security clearances)
- Medical reports ( medical conditions which will pose a harm to the residents of Canada
- Visa office (depending on workload)
- incomplete applications or poor photocopies or poor translations and wrong methods of paying fees
- Your NOC code (field of professional training), preference is given to occupations where they lack the labor
- the province your applying to or the immigration program your following ( prefered trade for QSW n provincial nominees seem to be
processed faster
- Country of origin (some countries lack poor filing and record keeping systems as a result verification of documents is extremely difficult.
Fraud, bribery and corruption even makes matters worst. Postal systems too can be sometimes very terrible. Things look even more frighthening if the country of origin has not got an embassy or a consulate that handle PR applications. In such a case u must use only a credit card or a financial partner institution to pay for your application.

I certainly may have forgotten some other points. Can anyone just hint me when they think I can get my PP back after it was received on the 25th of April?

ANIMO AND COURAGE AND THE SPIRIT OF NO RETREATING BACK TO YOU ALL