+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone file sent to Ottawa IR

sapkos

Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys,

Anyone file sent to Ottawa IR instead of the VO mentioned on SA (NDVO)?
What happens on Ottawa IR? If anyone one has any timeline from them, could you please share it?
All I heard is Ottawa CPC is different from Ottawa IR.

Online Outland application.
Thank you!!

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
same for me i ordered gcms notes and secondary visa office is ottawa IR and eligibility,Medical, crimilnality and security assigned to ottawa office RC6262
but SA says ndvo as processing office .. little confused but i feel ottawa ir will do the work and ndvo will look after ... not sure

sapkos

Jan 3, 2019
same for me i ordered gcms notes and secondary visa office is ottawa IR and eligibility,Medical, crimilnality and security assigned to ottawa office RC6262
but SA says ndvo as processing office .. little confused but i feel ottawa ir will do the work and ndvo will look after ... not sure
Yeah I was confused too and knowing Ottawa IR and Ottawa CPC are different made it even more confusing.
Do u know any rough timeline from Ottawa IR? What's your timeline?

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah I was confused too and knowing Ottawa IR and Ottawa CPC are different made it even more confusing.
Do u know any rough timeline from Ottawa IR? What's your timeline?
no idea but if ur medical passed it should move on with your file ...... morover order gcms notes u will get better idea

sapkos

Jan 3, 2019
Thanks, will do that!
no idea but if ur medical passed it should move on with your file ...... morover order gcms notes u will get better idea
I order CBSA notes. Just like your, Security, criminality was assigned to RC6262.
Have you heard any updates on your file?
According to CBSA notes, Security hasn't started yet. Info sharing was completed. Criminality in progress. Eligibility not started yet.
Thnaks

Pizz

Sep 15, 2022
Hi bro any update about ur file? My file also transferred to Ottawa ir visa office. Can u share whtsap group link again
Hi my file was transferred to LVO and no unfortunately I left the group so, I dont know if its still there.

Pizz

Sep 15, 2022
Hi my file was transferred to LVO and no u unfortunately I left the group so, I dont know if its still there.
Medicals got completed on 24th Aug 22 and it has been dead silence since then. File submitted 5 april 22