App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
Hi everyone!
Hope you guys are well. I am a little confused with the citizenship process with my file so wanted to know if anyone else is in the same boat?

I submitted the citizenship file, received the AOR via email, then received citizenship test email, completed the test, and then finally received fingerprint test email, which I also did. It's been 3 months since I completed the fingerprint test and didn't hear anything back yet. The concerning thing is that, when I open the online portal, it says I haven't even received the AOR email and they'll be sending me soon. I am literally confused. I received AOR about 5 months ago, completed test after that, and even did fingerprint test but the online application shows nothing and just says "Application Submitted. We will send you AOR soon".

Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Would love to know. Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone!
Hope you guys are well. I am a little confused with the citizenship process with my file so wanted to know if anyone else is in the same boat?

I submitted the citizenship file, received the AOR via email, then received citizenship test email, completed the test, and then finally received fingerprint test email, which I also did. It's been 3 months since I completed the fingerprint test and didn't hear anything back yet. The concerning thing is that, when I open the online portal, it says I haven't even received the AOR email and they'll be sending me soon. I am literally confused. I received AOR about 5 months ago, completed test after that, and even did fingerprint test but the online application shows nothing and just says "Application Submitted. We will send you AOR soon".

Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Would love to know. Thanks
Are you tracking ur application using tracker - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/
If no, using application Id in your Aor email n using UCI without '-' create an account.

You should see proper status there.

Reactions: reiny

reiny

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
Are you tracking ur application using tracker - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/
If no, using application Id in your Aor email n using UCI without '-' create an account.

You should see proper status there.
Thank you so much for sharing it. Now I can see the progress. I was very confused as the online portal was just saying "Application Submitted" and I had no idea what was going on. Thanks again!

Reactions: forw.jane