+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying for FSW 2014 from Qatar?

smakm

Oct 21, 2014
ashrafi said:
Thx gul for information.

Please can you tell me which immigration office should be selected from Qatar.
Abu Dhabi or London visa office?

thanx
Why do you need a visa office? can't you send it directly to the CIO?
Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Check this: www[dot]cic[dot]gc[dot]ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

gul487

May 5, 2014
ashrafi said:
Thx gul for information.

Please can you tell me which immigration office should be selected from Qatar.
Abu Dhabi or London visa office?

thanx
London VO

gul487

May 5, 2014
smakm said:
Why do you need a visa office? can't you send it directly to the CIO?
Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Check this: www[dot]cic[dot]gc[dot]ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp
You will send you app to CIC in NS Canada but in Generic App Form you have to provide your VO for processing which is London VO

smakm

Oct 21, 2014
gul487 said:
You will send you app to CIC in NS Canada but in Generic App Form you have to provide your VO for processing which is London VO
Thanks!
Just to make sure I got this right, is it only required - as a reference - when writing the info in that form? or do I need to do anything with LVO - like getting in touch or sending anything to them?

:)

gul487

May 5, 2014
smakm said:
Thanks!
Just to make sure I got this right, is it only required - as a reference - when writing the info in that form? or do I need to do anything with LVO - like getting in touch or sending anything to them?

:)
Only reference

ashrafi

Sep 13, 2014
Hi Gul,

please can you tell me about following question in IMM008 form?

Question # 13, what status for spouse should be if she is on husband sponsorship? it should be "other" and in other " husband sponsorship" or some thing else???
Actually my wife born in Qatar and she is since then living in Qatar. before she was on her father sponsorship the after marriage she is on my sponsorship. please can you help me what should be answer of this question should be ...as currently she is on my sponsorship then what I have to write on " from ......"and "to ......."?? can I write from "her date of birth" to "expiry of her visa" or I have to mentioned the date when her RP is transferred on my name?

As in Qatar we are on work visa so we have to write " Worker" right?

thanx for help in advance.
Rd,

Kusaig

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Doc's Request.
12/11/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
File Transfer...
12/08/2014
Med's Request
11/08/2015
Med's Done....
31/08/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 11/09/2015
For Qatar based applicants you have to fill in (London) as your visa office.
You can obtain your PCC from Director of Criminal Evidence and Information Department Towards Abu Samrah St. Immediately after the Industrial Area Bridge.
Location on map:
Location is ###google.com.qa/maps/place/25%C2%B013%2701.6%22N+51%C2%B024%2738.3%22E/@25.2171107,51.4106389,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

smakm

Oct 21, 2014
Kusaig said:
For Qatar based applicants you have to fill in (London) as your visa office.
You can obtain your PCC from Director of Criminal Evidence and Information Department Towards Abu Samrah St. Immediately after the Industrial Area Bridge.
Location on map:
Location is ###google.com.qa/maps/place/25%C2%B013%2701.6%22N+51%C2%B024%2738.3%22E/ @ 25.2171107,51.4106389,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0
Thanks Kusai, how long does it take to be done?
See you tomorrow!

Kusaig

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Doc's Request.
12/11/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
File Transfer...
12/08/2014
Med's Request
11/08/2015
Med's Done....
31/08/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 11/09/2015
a maximum of 7 days

gul487

May 5, 2014
ashrafi said:
Hi Gul,

Question # 13, what status for spouse should be if she is on husband sponsorship? it should be "other" and in other " husband sponsorship" or some thing else???
Actually my wife born in Qatar and she is since then living in Qatar. before she was on her father sponsorship the after marriage she is on my sponsorship. please can you help me what should be answer of this question should be ...as currently she is on my sponsorship then what I have to write on " from ......"and "to ......."?? can I write from "her date of birth" to "expiry of her visa" or I have to mentioned the date when her RP is transferred on my name? Put other and than husband sponsorship.I will recommend to add to different stays for Qatar.one from birth till marriage and one from marriage till now

As in Qatar we are on work visa so we have to write " Worker" right? Yes ,Right

Rd,

ashrafi

Sep 13, 2014
Hi Gul,

Actually my wife born in Qatar and she is since then living in Qatar. before she was on her father sponsorship the after marriage she is on my sponsorship. please can you help me what should be answer of this question should be ...as currently she is on my sponsorship then what I have to write on " from ......"and "to ......."?? can I write from "her date of birth" to "expiry of her visa" or I have to mentioned the date when her RP is transferred on my name? Put other and than husband sponsorship.I will recommend to add to different stays for Qatar.one from birth till marriage and one from marriage till now
but in IMM0008 form only one time you can fill the details , how I can make two times entries?? either I have to attached additional page filling only this question. or if can I will fill in question # 15 but it stated that if you were lived in other country then current residence country ..and in this case it will wrong because country will be same but only sponsor will be different.. or in other I can write " Father / Husband sponsorship " and date to be filled from her birth to current visa expiry please advise

Another question is that as stated in guide that don't leave space blank .... but in this form like UCI number is not applicable to me and I tried to write NA and not applicable ...but form didn't accept this ... any advise

As in Qatar we are on work visa so we have to write " Worker" right? Yes ,Right thanks

Rd,

gul487

May 5, 2014
ashrafi said:
Hi Gul,

but in IMM0008 form only one time you can fill the details , how I can make two times entries?? either I have to attached additional page filling only this question. or if can I will fill in question # 15 but it stated that if you were lived in other country then current residence country ..and in this case it will wrong because country will be same but only sponsor will be different.. or in other I can write " Father / Husband sponsorship " and date to be filled from her birth to current visa expiry please advise YOU CAN WRITE FAMILY SPONSORSHIP WITH JUST ONE LINE,WITH HER STAY FROM BIRTH TILL NOW

Another question is that as stated in guide that don't leave space blank .... but in this form like UCI number is not applicable to me and I tried to write NA and not applicable ...but form didn't accept this ... any advise NO NEED TO WRITE ANYTHING FOR UCI AS YOU WILL GET ONCE YOUR APPLICATION WITH BE WITH CIC.THEY ISSUE UCI NUMBER.LEAVE IT BLANK

As in Qatar we are on work visa so we have to write " Worker" right? Yes ,Right thanksYES , RIGHT

Rd,

terns21

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC 05-02-2015
AOR Received.
PER 02-03-2015
Med's Request
02-09-2015
Med's Done....
12-09-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-01-2016
I have a question, it says include 2 self addressed mailing address one in english and 1 in language of country of residence..does that mean the other adress should be written in arabic? does it include the CIC address of just my address here that should be written in arabic?

ashrafi

Sep 13, 2014
Hi gul487,

Please can you tell me if PCC issued from Qatar needs to be translate to English???because the purpose is written in Arabic language etc.

Please advise.

Thanks