+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied to University of Manitoba

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
OK bro, any idea why they're taking so long this year?
I would advice you contact your supervisor if you have one cause my supervisor already updated me on my application.

But if your program doesn't require you to secure one, kindly email your department gradiagr administrator. She will definitely update you on your application.

Neeleshweb

May 23, 2019
profile:
10th 93%
12th 86.66%
Btech in Information Technology with 72.36%
IELTS Score-7.5 overall with no less than 6.5
Work exp: 18 months and still working in TCS
Applied in following:
University of waterloo- Msc Cs
University of Manitoba- MSc Cs
University of calgary- Msc in Cs
Concordia University- Msc in Cs
University of ottawa- Msc in Cs
University of Guelph- Msc in Cs
Dalhousie university- Msc in Cs
Windsor University- Msc in Cs
Carleton University- Msc in Cs
Simon Fraser University- Msc in Cs
University of Victoria- Msc in Cs
I have applied to 6 of these already and remaining in progress for January 2020 intake. Please project my chances. It would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

anjo_k

Sep 8, 2019
how doi contact university of manitoba supervisors for masters in pharmacy? I can't the list from the website

Muslihudeen

Oct 25, 2019
Good evening house. I am about to apply for u of m. Am I really going to be exempted for the IELTS as the exemption list said.

elvis tetteh

Jul 23, 2019
hi.. i applied in october 2014.. and got decision in december.. don't worry about the delay.. decision is made during departmental graduate admission committee meetings... they must have already scheduled a day for the meeting.. you can find the date by contacting graduate student advisor of your department..
you applied for M.Sc. in which department?
Hi please I want to know how to mail my particulars to the university since I can’t use my personal email account to mail them my transcripts. +233558258913
Kindly WhatsApp me to let me know cause I’m finding it difficult to mail my documents to the recruitment office.thanks

Mar 6, 2020
I have applied at manitoba in october for msc 2020 sep batch.The status is still under review also they have not asked for sop .when they will tell there final decision