+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied to University of Manitoba

zarish

Jul 9, 2018
I am going to University of Manitoba...Is there anyone who is going for Jan 2019 Intake.
hello kindly tell me did you contact the suervisor first before applying for admission process? i am doing same and no supervisor is replying? what way i should contact them?

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
hello kindly tell me did you contact the suervisor first before applying for admission process? i am doing same and no supervisor is replying? what way i should contact them?

In order to be considered for acceptance there must be a supervisor willing to supervise you. Admission is contingent on availability of supervisor.

Without supervisor, your application will not be processed and your application money will be a waste!!!

zarish

Jul 9, 2018
In order to be considered for acceptance there must be a supervisor willing to supervise you. Admission is contingent on availability of supervisor.

Without supervisor, your application will not be processed and your application money will be a waste!!!
Thanks for your reply.Actually i have been contacting with available supervisors but no one is replying to my email in which i have even mentioned about my synopsis and everything.how would they be willing?I am really worried please help me out in this regard.
Thanks in advance
bless you

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Thanks for your reply.Actually i have been contacting with available supervisors but no one is replying to my email in which i have even mentioned about my synopsis and everything.how would they be willing?I am really worried please help me out in this regard.
Thanks in advance
bless you

You're welcome. Why not try emailing other prospective supervisor in other schools.

Why not try University of Saskatchewan, Memorial University of Newfoundland?

And I also recommend you call some of those prospective supervisor to discuss with them over the phone if they would pick.

I was able to secure a prospective supervisor at University of Saskatchewan through telephone call cause I have sent him two emails but no response then I called him and he picked up and we discussed and he asked me to go ahead submit my application. And luckily for me, he is the Graduate chair of the department I applied to!

And also, kindly let me see a format of email you sent to them if there would be a necessity for restructure. I will send you my email if you wish!

zarish

Jul 9, 2018
You're welcome. Why not try emailing other prospective supervisor in other schools.

And I also recommend you call some of those prospective supervisor to discuss with them over the phone if they would pick.

I was able to secure a prospective supervisor at University of Saskatchewan through telephone call cause I have sent him two emails but no response then I called him and he picked up and we discussed and he asked me to go ahead submit my application. And luckily for me, he is the Graduate chair of the department I applied to!

And also, kindly let me see a format of email you sent to them if there would be a necessity for restructure. I will send you my email if you wish!
I have applied so many Professors at University of Sasketchwa

Hi:
I have applied to many Professors at University of Saskatchewan but again got no response.I would try calling them, didn't think this way.Yes! I would be glad sharing my e-mail structure with you. My email is sehrish.zaman1@gmail.com.please share your mail too.
Thanks for your kind rresponse.
Cheers!

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Great
I have applied so many Professors at University of Sasketchwa

Hi:
I have applied to many Professors at University of Saskatchewan but again got no response.I would try calling them, didn't think this way.Yes! I would be glad sharing my e-mail structure with you. My email is sehrish.zaman1@gmail.com.please share your mail too.
Thanks for your kind rresponse.
Cheers!

Great! I have sent you an email. Kindly check your mail. And we will talk more via email.

Take care

Reactions: zarish

FoxZone

Jan 3, 2019
any one here applied in uni of manitoba and got positive response? for which program and when did you applied?

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Does it apply to every university? need one more clarification: people with an early response having the highest chances of rejection before mid of march?
No! Which course did you applied to and does it need you to secure supervisor prior to applying?