+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone applied study permit in montreal,quebec

Venkates

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hello everyone i have already applied in herzing college montreal quebac for import export program for January intake
And i got my offer letter on 24 july and got my CAQ on 23 october and my ielts score is overall 6 and in reading 5.5 and now going to submit my fees
The thing is that when i applied before for cdi college ontario may 2018 intake ,visa got rejected due to late filing of visa but I receive the financial resources reason in my refusal letter and at that time i had applied on the +2 basis with experience of 2 year and now going to apply as a fresh and on graduate basis without experience..hopr it does not create any issue
So i am going to reapply but now i am going to affidavit of support my grandfather and attach his fixed deposit of 5 lakh
And my father salary statement for last 1 year
And mother’s itr of 2.5 lakh
Is it ok to get visa success
Please assist me asap
And if someone think that i have to improve somthing in my application then contect me on 9772800220(whatsapp only) or email on bijoy0053@gmail.com
And if anybody going for business international import export program in herzing college montreal then also contect me
U got visa?

Parth4124

Dec 29, 2018
After passing 12th with 42% in math field
I joined IELTS and scored
R- 5
L-6.5
W-5.5
S-6
Overall - 6
I started admission and visa process
Applied in herzing college in Montreal
But by chance i missed deadline date and admission get closed .
So now I am waiting for next enrollment date 29th Oct 2018 it's for March2019 intake , so i proceed to apply in march2019
.question is
Can I get offer letter at these marks and IELTS band ??
After that can I get visa at these profile ?
Please reply I am worried about these profile
Hey buddy what happen u got visa

sonurapdia

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, I have applied in matrix college, and CDE college for may intake for pg diploma in civil engineering, I have 3 years diploma in civil, passed out in 2015, after that I have 2 year work experience in civil engineering construction company. And my ielts score is over all 6. What are the chances for getting offer letter and visa?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi, I have applied in matrix college, and CDE college for may intake for pg diploma in civil engineering, I have 3 years diploma in civil, passed out in 2015, after that I have 2 year work experience in civil engineering construction company. And my ielts score is over all 6. What are the chances for getting offer letter and visa?
Offer Letter : Yes as they are low grade private education shops and give it to all customers
Visa : no one can predict that