+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone applied study permit in montreal,quebec

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
College doesn't provide workpermit CIC does. I guess Herzing qualifies for pgwp.

You won't get csq on the basis of this program so doesn't qualify for PR. I guess this is pg diploma/AEC.

Herzing is not well regarded among Quebec employers because of low quality education.

Hope this helps

Avikumar0053

Jul 28, 2018
Hello everyone i have already applied in herzing college montreal quebac for import export program for January intake
And i got my offer letter on 24 july and got my CAQ on 23 october and my ielts score is overall 6 and in reading 5.5 and now going to submit my fees
The thing is that when i applied before for cdi college ontario may 2018 intake ,visa got rejected due to late filing of visa but I receive the financial resources reason in my refusal letter and at that time i had applied on the +2 basis with experience of 2 year and now going to apply as a fresh and on graduate basis without experience..hopr it does not create any issue
So i am going to reapply but now i am going to affidavit of support my grandfather and attach his fixed deposit of 5 lakh
And my father salary statement for last 1 year
And mother’s itr of 2.5 lakh
Is it ok to get visa success
Please assist me asap
And if someone think that i have to improve somthing in my application then contect me on 9772800220(whatsapp only) or email on bijoy0053@gmail.com
And if anybody going for business international import export program in herzing college montreal then also contect me

d2000

Oct 23, 2018
Vadodara
After passing 12th with 42% in math field
I joined IELTS and scored
R- 5
L-6.5
W-5.5
S-6
Overall - 6
I started admission and visa process
Applied in herzing college in Montreal
But by chance i missed deadline date and admission get closed .
So now I am waiting for next enrollment date 29th Oct 2018 it's for March2019 intake , so i proceed to apply in march2019
.question is
Can I get offer letter at these marks and IELTS band ??
After that can I get visa at these profile ?
Please reply I am worried about these profile