+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied from Syria(Damascus) office and got medical request with new rule

ka3far

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/Feb/09
Med's Request
9/Dec/09
Med's Done....
23/Dec/09
Interview........
15/Dec/08
Passport Req..
24/MAY/10
VISA ISSUED...
26/MAY/10
LANDED..........
soon :D
dear tony..
if your still using this form.. im in real need for some support ! u perviously said if i send them an email it might take up to 14 days to reply.. it 14 days now ! when will they reply ?? you are a family of 2 so it took you 2 month .. we are a family of 5, might it take 5 month ??? its almost 11 weeks now.. with no reply ! what do you think ? do you know a family of 5 that recieved pp request ?

tonyelbatal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Ka3far,

I know how much it sounds hard, but all of us suffered from this long wait. I do understand what you feel...I suggest that you have some patience (i know we all did have this for looong time). But since there's nothing you can do at this state but wait, I do suggest the following: start preparing your CV / Portfolio , a list of items to take with you, another list of items to take at a later stage (they will ask about it on the airport)... you will see that once they request passports, time will run very fast. So I suggest you benefit from this time now and starting preparing yourself you and the other 4 members of your family. You will be very happy when you organize things, believe me...I hope they reply to your email by this week and then send you PPR. Remember, you're at the final stage now so don't panic really, just feel it coming.

ka3far

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/Feb/09
Med's Request
9/Dec/09
Med's Done....
23/Dec/09
Interview........
15/Dec/08
Passport Req..
24/MAY/10
VISA ISSUED...
26/MAY/10
LANDED..........
thanks Tony.. yes its the final stage .. but the clock is not ticking !! tommorow im gonna drop my courses at the university !! thats a risky step ! im feeling lost ! hope this week things will clear up .. its only a 10 paper report !!!!! it doesnt need 11 weeks ?? mo3amalat l dawly b lobnan a7san :p!!
I will keep you updated .. thanks again ..

ka3far

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/Feb/09
Med's Request
9/Dec/09
Med's Done....
23/Dec/09
Interview........
15/Dec/08
Passport Req..
24/MAY/10
VISA ISSUED...
26/MAY/10
LANDED..........
Dear Tony..
long time no talk .. how are you ? are you still in Lebanon ? i recieved additional med's on 18 march.. done them and they recieved them on 25 march .. and still waiting ..

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea exactly Tony, it is just a game of time Ka3far, and trust me things should be running faster now.. as they're just starting the queue for 2010, God be with you bud.!!

Tony, did you land yet ??? I just got my Visa yesterday finally ;), when you preparing to leave ??

ka3far

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/Feb/09
Med's Request
9/Dec/09
Med's Done....
23/Dec/09
Interview........
15/Dec/08
Passport Req..
24/MAY/10
VISA ISSUED...
26/MAY/10
LANDED..........
dear Mike
Congrats for the visa !!
the additional med's are a simple test for the concentration of creatine in the kidney's for my father .. how much time will it delay ? i have been waiting for 100 days after med's !! how much more ?!?!

tonyelbatal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Mike and Ka3far, hope you are fine guys!!
Actually I'm leaving in 6 days...on the 8th! I would say I'm excited but it really feel weird, but that's normal, you don't change countries and living conditions everyday in your life ;-) So guys I will update you about everything, from landing experience and everything there. Also, I have a personal blog about Lebanon, where I'm gonna create a special section for Canada very soon, you can check it now and subscribe to RSS feeds so you get updates once they are posted: leebanon.com (double "e").

Mike congrats for the VISA, I know how it feels man :D And ka3far don't worry, just have some more patience and you will be rewarded believe me. Meanwhile, I suggest you all prepare yourself very well, it's been 2 long weeks for me I didn't even sleep well at night all the time preparing stuff, bank procedures, money conversion...and many other things you don't think off until you prepare to leave. Also don't forget to get a 3 month medical insurance from here, I did travel insurance for 4 months, since in Quebec you won't get the medical plan until 3 months after you land.

Wish you all luck guys, and hope to meet you in Montreal soon :D