+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied between 10th-20thOct SDS

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
@ismailel any updates regarding your application ?
Hi! Not really, no further updates were received after my eligibility review has started:

Oct 07 - Upfront medical.
Oct 16 - Online SDS application.
Oct 18 - Biometrics updated, medical passed, background check started.
Nov 04 - Embassy asked for all my transcripts and mark-sheets.
Nov 12 - Eligibility review has started.

How about you, anything new regarding your application?

tryinalearn

Oct 3, 2019
Hi! Not really, no further updates were received after my eligibility review has started:

Oct 07 - Upfront medical.
Oct 16 - Online SDS application.
Oct 18 - Biometrics updated, medical passed, background check started.
Nov 04 - Embassy asked for all my transcripts and mark-sheets.
Nov 12 - Eligibility review has started.

How about you, anything new regarding your application?
Nothing new either, eligibility review still ongoing.
It just strikes me as odd that Moroccan SDS is taking so much time to process, it has been like a month now in your case ?

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Nothing new either, eligibility review still ongoing.
It just strikes me as odd that Moroccan SDS is taking so much time to process, it has been like a month now in your case ?
Yes, welcome to the most stressful part in this visa journey. Since SDS is new here, I believe the embassy part is taking longer since they're known with longer processing times. Because even if our applications are processed in a Canadian CPC, they still need to use the embassy on the background and eligibility checks.
It has been more than a month now, and I am already considering a deferral to Sept 2020, but in your case you should send a few web forms to IRCC once your application passes the normal 20 days processing time.

Reactions: tryinalearn

tryinalearn

Oct 3, 2019
Yes, welcome to the most stressful part in this visa journey. Since SDS is new here, I believe the embassy part is taking longer since they're known with longer processing times. Because even if our applications are processed in a Canadian CPC, they still need to use the embassy on the background and eligibility checks.
It has been more than a month now, and I am already considering a deferral to Sept 2020, but in your case you should send a few web forms to IRCC once your application passes the normal 20 days processing time.
Exactly, your school's deadline is December 11th right ? mine it's December 17th.
I did apply on November 6th
- BIL on November 7th
- Biometrics done and updated on November 11th (I traveled to Rabat CRDV on November 8th but they told me i had to make an appointment online even though my BIL says i can go whenever i want so i had to travel back and make the appointment)
- Medical updated on November 13th
and it's been on eligibility review since then.. I still got some time so the stress level are still moderate lol but honestly i'd just prefer if they refused my visa early on since i got other studying destinations available (Campus France ..) having to defer would really be horrible since i'm not that confident about my approval chances. Hoping for the best

Reactions: ismailel

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Exactly, your school's deadline is December 11th right ? mine it's December 17th.
I did apply on November 6th
- BIL on November 7th
- Biometrics done and updated on November 11th (I traveled to Rabat CRDV on November 8th but they told me i had to make an appointment online even though my BIL says i can go whenever i want so i had to travel back and make the appointment)
- Medical updated on November 13th
and it's been on eligibility review since then.. I still got some time so the stress level are still moderate lol but honestly i'd just prefer if they refused my visa early on since i got other studying destinations available (Campus France ..) having to defer would really be horrible since i'm not that confident about my approval chances. Hoping for the best
Hi, yes my study permit submission deadline is Dec 11th. You can attach a proof document of this deadline on your IRCC web form to ask them if they can process your application faster, once 20 days pass without getting a final decision. It has only been 12 days since you submitted your biometrics so, you shouldn't be worried.
I think you are a genuine student so you shouldn't face any difficulties getting the study permit. And it's a good thing to have a backup plan in hand. Best of luck!

Reactions: tryinalearn

AliFakhoury

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone, I received a new update today. Biometrics correspondence letter. If anyone knows what that is or what that means I would love some explanation!

Here is my time frame:
Applied on October 15th.
Biometrics submitted on October 17th.
Biometrics correspondence letter received on November 25th.

Rajwinder singh brar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Today you will get your result
Hello everyone, I received a new update today. Biometrics correspondence letter. If anyone knows what that is or what that means I would love some explanation!

Here is my time frame:
Applied on October 15th.

Navuuuu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019

Here is my time frame:
Applied on October 15th.
yu'll get your decision by today night itself.

Navuuuu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
bai did you get any update?
my gc key n even email is with my agent. She made that herself so it is really pathetic as she said we will only tell you the results when visa visa get stamped and passport will be in their hand . So whenever I call them, I hear the same .

virk360

Jan 10, 2019
my gc key n even email is with my agent. She made that herself so it is really pathetic as she said we will only tell you the results when visa visa get stamped and passport will be in their hand . So whenever I call them, I hear the same .
whats your timeline?

AliFakhoury

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone!! I just received my approval!

Here is my time frame:
Applied on October 15th.
Approved on November 27th.

Wish you all the best of luck!