+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied between 10th-20thOct SDS

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I havr a question, everyone here who did not get their visas till, does everyone has applied to British columbia?

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
No,im waiting for my biometric instruction letter
Okay, web forms these days are shit, i have also posted 4 webforms and waiting for my visa from 75 days, they never helped, i guess this time i need to try something else.

AliFakhoury

Sep 24, 2019
Any update here? Anyone got their visa??
Nope, it's been exactly 5 weeks and nothing yet. The processing time for my country when I applied was 6 weeks, so I'll give it one more week before trying to call or send another web form. Will keep everyone posted.

It's still stuck on background check.

Wolfer

Nov 20, 2019
Nope, it's been exactly 5 weeks and nothing yet. The processing time for my country when I applied was 6 weeks, so I'll give it one more week before trying to call or send another web form. Will keep everyone posted.

It's still stuck on background check.
Where you from?

AliFakhoury

Sep 24, 2019
Can you please share your timeline
Applied on October 15, they asked me to submit biometrics on October 17, and I submitted them the same day. Ever since my application has looked like this:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: October 17, 2019 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I also sent a web form on October 15 including all my extra files, such as police certificate, etc.
They replied on November 7, saying:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada.
This confirms that we have received the documents you have provided and attached them to the application.
No further action is required of you at this time; nevertheless please monitor your email and telephone closely for any messages related to this application.

What about you? Where are you from and how is your application going?

Navuuuu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
18th Oct -application submitted
22Oct-Biometrics given/updated.
26Oct- Medicals updated.
29Oct-We are reviewing your eligibility.
20th Nov- Approval/Correspondence.
congrats bro.... yu were so tensed about it.. I saw yu in various threads talking about it.. congrats .. so happy for you