+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

dncm15

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, my college is in Vancouver BC, can I arrive first in Alberta to meet my family? Where do I get my study permit? Thanks

thefaith

May 15, 2020
hI i have a couple of questions.
Has anyone tried to send money from BDO account (peso) to NOVA SCOTIA bank for GIC? does it work? Im worried that they will return it back, i dont really know about the bank concerns and what not.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Is anyone here still planning to pursue their studies this coming fall semester? Because I’m planning to but I can’t take my medical and biometrics. Thank you

Reactions: maxwell143

maxwell143

Aug 18, 2019
Is anyone here still planning to pursue their studies this coming fall semester? Because I’m planning to but I can’t take my medical and biometrics. Thank you
Yes but still waiting for the update whether the borders will be opened for those who are not PR and Citizen. San po ba kayo mag aaral?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Yes po but I still need to go to VFS for biometrics. Still waiting for an update as to when they will resume their services.
Can I ask your timeline from the date you submitted your application? It’s really nerve-wracking that I only have 3 and a half months of time left for processing, knowing that the processing time is 8 weeks and also delays because of covid-19.

intlstudent20

May 18, 2020
Hello, my college is in Vancouver BC, can I arrive first in Alberta to meet my family? Where do I get my study permit? Thanks
The study permit will be issued at your first POE, if your flight happens to be to Calgary then you can get your permit there and can then go and stay with your family but remember to self-quarantine for 14 days it is currently mandatory.
You can get another flight later from YYC to YVR. But please check the provincial updates if you may face any possible quarantining in BC as you're entering from another province.

Reactions: dncm15

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi, just got refused po again for student visa. :( Ask ko lang po kung may pag-asa pa rin ba kung 8 times na kayo na refuse? Gusto ko po talaga makapunta ng Canada for my family. Thanks po.

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Hi, just got refused po again for student visa. :( Ask ko lang po kung may pag-asa pa rin ba kung 8 times na kayo na refuse? Gusto ko po talaga makapunta ng Canada for my family. Thanks po.
Hi ano po timeline niyo?

As far as I know unless sinabi nila na pwede ka pa rin magapply may chance padin.
Kumuha ka na po ba ng gcms notes? Para makita rason ng rejection
Tas kung nakuha mo na po try mo pong mag agency kung DIY ka po yun lang po masusuggest ko.

francis009

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, I deferred my May 2020 intake to Sept 2020 due to Covid 19...I applied for my visa "SDS" since March ending but I haven't done my Biometrics till date because VFS is closed. Is anyone going for Sept intake or having this same issue?

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Hi, I deferred my May 2020 intake to Sept 2020 due to Covid 19...I applied for my visa "SDS" since March ending but I haven't done my Biometrics till date because VFS is closed. Is anyone going for Sept intake or having this same issue?
Me, kaso may record na ako ng biometrics ko noon

Reactions: Jennete