+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Nagrequest ako ng CAIPS and then I addressed the reasons for refusal individually.
Yes, this is the best approach! Trivia, meron tayo member dito na na-deny tapos submit lang niya the next day ulit application niya and explained properly yung mga reasons bakit di siya dapat ma deny and within a week or two, passport request na :D

gailannetoni

Nov 22, 2017
Hi! You should be recieving results at the same time since you applied the OWP alongside the student permit and the 9/12 week ranges are just estimates. You might actually get it earlier or later po.

Thank you. Malamang later yun samin. Hanggang ngayon wala pa eh.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
kapag po ba nagupdate na sila sa review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, mga ilang weeks po kaya lalabas ang fina decision sa tingin ninyo? Any idea po?
It depends po on which visa office processes it and the load for the season po. Usually the entire process takes 9 weeks. In your case, I'm assuming it already says "you passed the medical" (or anything to that extent) so I am hoping that in 4 weeks time, or before your semester starts, you hear the good news. :)

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
It depends po on which visa office processes it and the load for the season po. Usually the entire process takes 9 weeks. In your case, I'm assuming it already says "you passed the medical" (or anything to that extent) so I am hoping that in 4 weeks time, or before your semester starts, you hear the good news. :)
That's what happened to our application. Though we missed out the NBI clearance and they have requested it from us. I hope our application will be approved soonest. I am getting antsy, and hopefully still make it on time for off-peak season ticket rates (hehe).

blue_nurse

Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys!

I would just like to thank everyone in this forum for the vital information that you had shared. Also, a million salute to Mr. Kapatid and Mr. mic-mic for the endless encouragements and advices.

This is my first time to post in this forum but i was following this thread since january this year. I think it would be safe to conclude that RESEARCHING is the vehicle to our journey.

All your stories had played a significant role to my successful application.

Lastly, to my fellow nurses and ofw in this forum. Keep fighting for your dreams. Everything is possible coz i had my student visa approved in 5 weeks under regular scheme.;)

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hi guys!

I would just like to thank everyone in this forum for the vital information that you had shared. Also, a million salute to Mr. Kapatid and Mr. mic-mic for the endless encouragements and advices.

This is my first time to post in this forum but i was following this thread since january this year. I think it would be safe to conclude that RESEARCHING is the vehicle to our journey.

Lastly, to my fellow nurses and ofw in this forum. Keep fighting for your dreams. Everything is possible coz i had my student visa approved in 5 weeks under regular scheme.;)
Congratulations!

The journey now begins!

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Hi guys!

Congrats!

imnotgoodatthat

Sep 18, 2017
Category........
That's what happened to our application. Though we missed out the NBI clearance and they have requested it from us. I hope our application will be approved soonest. I am getting antsy, and hopefully still make it on time for off-peak season ticket rates (hehe).
I feel you! Hehe good luck to us! And hopefully WHEN (not if ) we get approved, we can book cheap tickets!

Reactions: Mutato_KT

imnotgoodatthat

Sep 18, 2017
Category........
Hi guys!

Wow!! congrats!! :)

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
Hi guys!

Congratulations!! :)

mayee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
the long wait is over. Visa approved☺ Thank you and God bless!☺