+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Somebody has to point it out kasi what I noticed is people are trying to trick the system para lang ma-approve especially with the money part and the SOP. Bato bato sa langit nalang po.

So yeah, take it from me, one of the earliest posters here, who was actually an aspiring student visa applicant before and now a happy PR of Canada.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Somebody has to point it out kasi what I noticed is people are trying to trick the system para lang ma-approve especially with the money part and the SOP. Bato bato sa langit nalang po.

So yeah, take it from me, one of the earliest posters here, who was actually an aspiring student visa applicant before and now a happy PR of Canada.
Then?? If its legitimate bank acct di nmn fake kahit nanghiram o nangutang pa sila labas ka na dun. So PR ka na pla thru student visa so nag SOP ka rin at bank acct then wla ka na paki kng ano man isulat nila at ang bank acct nila du nmn nangutang syo

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Then?? If its legitimate bank acct di nmn fake kahit nanghiram o nangutang pa sila labas ka na dun. So PR ka na pla thru student visa so nag SOP ka rin at bank acct then wla ka na paki kng ano man isulat nila at ang bank acct nila du nmn nangutang syo
Well, you conveniently assumed that I was pertaining to that practice but I am not. Thank you for mentioning it though.

I was also referring to people messaging me and asking me if their "great idea" would work. As to what those ideas were, I'd leave it at that. Let's just say na nagsisi na sila ngayon and are working harder to do it properly.

Lastly, yes, I did show my bank accounts, properties and businesses. I also wrote in my SOP what my plans were and I am implementing them now. Before you quickly assume that I borrowed money, let me just say that I bought my first car here on on my first sem and now on my second year here, I'm about to buy my first house.

So enough about the negativity, let's go back to reality and help and support our kababayans.

I'm not gaining anything by being here but I do want to give back kasi dito din ako nagsimula and the more you help people, the better things happen to you.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Well, you conveniently assumed that I was pertaining to that practice but I am not. Thank you for mentioning it though.

I was also referring to people messaging me and asking me if their "great idea" would work. As to what those ideas were, I'd leave it at that. Let's just say na nagsisi na sila ngayon and are working harder to do it properly.

Lastly, yes, I did show my bank accounts, properties and businesses. I also wrote in my SOP what my plans were and I am implementing them now. Before you quickly assume that I borrowed money, let me just say that I bought my first car here on on my first sem and now on my second year here, I'm about to buy my first house.

So enough about the negativity, let's go back to reality and help and support our kababayans.

I'm not gaining anything by being here but I do want to give back kasi dito din ako nagsimula and the more you help people, the better things happen to you.
You are not gaining anything here pero nagyayabang ka may properties, bank acct daw at businesses pa hahaha! Same here pero di ko na kailangan ipagyabang hahaha! And also kung myaman ka na then ano sa amin nangarap ka rin magcanada eeww sini niloloko mo at fyi nagrant rin kami ng PR pero di kami nagyayabang gaya mo hahaha

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
You are not gaining anything here pero nagyayabang ka may properties, bank acct daw at businesses pa hahaha! Same here pero di ko na kailangan ipagyabang hahaha! And also kung myaman ka na then ano sa amin nangarap ka rin magcanada eeww sini niloloko mo at fyi nagrant rin kami ng PR pero di kami nagyayabang gaya mo hahaha
Did i assume na nanghiram ka ng money bobo ka pla e. Can you pls read what i wrote sabi ko wla ka paki sa iba kahit nanghiram pa sila as long na di syo nangutang do not put words on my mouth just shows who you are sa sinasabi mo puro yabang hahaha

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hello sa lahat!

I've been following this thread since mga oct 2017. Our SP & OWP were approved recently. Thank you for all na nagshare ng info dito.

May NAIT Winter 2018 intake ba didto?

Thanks!
Based on what I understand, your intake is Winter 2018 so that would be September-December 2018 and ngayon pa lang approve na student permit mo? Am I right?

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
Hello sa lahat!

I've been following this thread since mga oct 2017. Our SP & OWP were approved recently. Thank you for all na nagshare ng info dito.

Also, magkano po ang cost of living ngayon sa Edmonton. I know meron mga nakapost online pero medyo matagal na yung iba and better din if Filipino yung magbibigay.

Thanks!
Congratulations! :)

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Whoa! Such negativity. Chill lang, guys. Point of the whole conversation is to help each other... :)
Ikaw ang puro negativities sa buhay very obvious! Nandito ka para tumulong hahaha nandito ka para magyabang we dont think na totoo mayaman na daw pero still nagstudent visa rin pala para mag PR hahaha how pathetic at nag assume pa na nagfake daw lahat ng documents at sya lang daw ang hindi dahil mayaman daw sya ikaw ang negative gsto mo ba ikaw lang umasenso e student visa ka rin wla ako pakialAm kung nakabili ka kaagad ng kotse at house dw in second year kahit di pa PR hahahaha magyabang ka na lang bobo ka nmn even putting words on my mouth napakanega at baliw pa yata hahahaha

torkild13

Sep 20, 2017
Hello! I hope someone can help me. The school has given me a deadline until December to submit my student visa, but from the looks of it, I might receive it on January, at the earliest. The school said I can attend the Sept 2018 intake but my concern is that my application is for march 2018-19 only. Does anyone know po how I should go about this? Should I inform the embassy right away while waiting for the processing of my visa?
Or do I wait for the approved visa (please Lord) and then start another application for extension? Baka someone has been in this situation in the past, your input will greatly be appreciated :)

Thank you so much for the time po :)

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello sa lahat!

Also, magkano po ang cost of living ngayon sa Edmonton. I know meron mga nakapost online pero medyo matagal na yung iba and better din if Filipino yung magbibigay.

Thanks!
Winter intake din ako sa NAIT.
Ano mga sinubmit mo na docs for owp?
Would you mind sharing your sop for owp.
Thanks