+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
-A foreign national may find themselves medically inadmissible to Canada if their condition is likely to be a danger to the health or safety of the Canadian public.
-A foreign national might be found medically inadmissible to Canada if their admission might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health services or social services provided by the government.

Active Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) and untreated Syphilis are considered a danger to public health. If the foreign national has either or both of these conditions, they will likely be found inadmissible on the grounds of danger to public safety, unless the foreign national is treated according to Canadian standards. Although the Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is not considered a danger to public health, CIC is committed to public health risk mitigation, and provides foreign nationals with HIV with important information that can reduce the risk of transmission.

Yes bilang yun from the day you file the application.

At the top right part of the page there is a blue icon with a magnifying glass. That's the search function.

Review for completeness first then once the application and documentation have been reviewed, officers will need to determine whether the applicant

Yes. They not a consultant and only a 3rd party contractor to receive and check for the completeness of application. Same reason why they cannot give immigration advice.

If you like my response give it a thumbs up.
If not then just leave them be it seems my answer is not to your liking.
Thanks again, @kapatid.

Btd

Nov 21, 2017
Ask ko lang po kung paano yung ONLINE APPLICATION? need ba agad ng medical or should I wait for the instruction of the embassy? Hindi pa ako makapasa online ng application kasi nung nagtake ako ng questionnaire eh lumabas sa personal checklist supporting documents yung "REQUEST FOR MEDICAL EXAM?" na kapag binuksan mo ang instructions eh nakalagay "INDICATE IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO SEND YOU INSTRUCTIONS AND FORMS FOR A MEDICAL EXAMINATION BY FILLING OUT A REQUEST FOR MEDICAL EXAM FORM"... can someone please help me thanks

imnotgoodatthat

Sep 18, 2017
Category........
Ask ko lang po kung paano yung ONLINE APPLICATION? need ba agad ng medical or should I wait for the instruction of the embassy? Hindi pa ako makapasa online ng application kasi nung nagtake ako ng questionnaire eh lumabas sa personal checklist supporting documents yung "REQUEST FOR MEDICAL EXAM?" na kapag binuksan mo ang instructions eh nakalagay "INDICATE IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO SEND YOU INSTRUCTIONS AND FORMS FOR A MEDICAL EXAMINATION BY FILLING OUT A REQUEST FOR MEDICAL EXAM FORM"... can someone please help me thanks
Better to do an upfront medical exam para masabay mo sa pag file ng application mo. They’re gonna ask for it eventually anyway kahit na nakalagay na hindi needed. This way lesser yung waiting time.

Btd

Nov 21, 2017
Better to do an upfront medical exam para masabay mo sa pag file ng application mo. They’re gonna ask for it eventually anyway kahit na nakalagay na hindi needed. This way lesser yung waiting time.
Thank you sa pagreply. Nalilito na kasi ako kasi nung tumawag ako sa ST.LUKES sabi sakin mas better daw kung hihintayin muna yung request ng embassy tapos may nabasa din ako dito kahapon ata na sabi nila mas better daw nga kung maghintay. Baka dahil by paper sila Eh ONLINE kasi ang gagawin ko.

mayee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
i did an upfront din po. Yung iba po kasi hindi ganyan ang ginagawa. Sabi din po nila mas maganda daw po if the embassy will ask you na magpamedical (kasi mas positive po yun sa application) , gaank katotoo po yun? Ako kasi upfront and then nakita ko naman sa account ko after a month na naipasa ko na medical exam ko. Hmmmm, positive din kaya yun kasi inentertain nila medical ko?

imnotgoodatthat

Sep 18, 2017
Category........
Thank you sa pagreply. Nalilito na kasi ako kasi nung tumawag ako sa ST.LUKES sabi sakin mas better daw kung hihintayin muna yung request ng embassy tapos may nabasa din ako dito kahapon ata na sabi nila mas better daw nga kung maghintay. Baka dahil by paper sila Eh ONLINE kasi ang gagawin ko.
Pwede ka naman din po mag wait. Pero so far sa pag backread ko, although they might suggest na mag wait ka for the request, almost always (if not always talaga) they will require a medical exam. Which in my opinion will take time. Pag nag upfront kana, pass mo nalang and all you have to do is wait nalang for the final verdict. Pag nagpa medical ka, all you have to do is pass the eMedical Sheet na you will get on the same day after the exam. So sabay mo na yun sa application mo.

imnotgoodatthat

Sep 18, 2017
Category........
i did an upfront din po. Yung iba po kasi hindi ganyan ang ginagawa. Sabi din po nila mas maganda daw po if the embassy will ask you na magpamedical (kasi mas positive po yun sa application) , gaank katotoo po yun? Ako kasi upfront and then nakita ko naman sa account ko after a month na naipasa ko na medical exam ko. Hmmmm, positive din kaya yun kasi inentertain nila medical ko?
“You Passed...” means there’s nothing wrong with result sa medical exam. It’s not the only area that they will consider, but that’s good, meaning wala kanang aalahanin pa w regards sa medicals. Positive sya, in the sense na they are moving forward with your application. ☺

mayee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pwede ka naman din po mag wait. Pero so far sa pag backread ko, although they might suggest na mag wait ka for the request, almost always (if not always talaga) they will require a medical exam. Which in my opinion will take time. Pag nag upfront kana, pass mo nalang and all you have to do is wait nalang for the final verdict. Pag nagpa medical ka, all you have to do is pass the eMedical Sheet na you will get on the same day after the exam. So sabay mo na yun sa application mo.
Ganyan din po ginawa ko. Sinama ko po e-medical sheet nung nagfile ako and it took a month bago nila nireview. Result is naipasa kk po medical exam. Ngayon naghihintay na lang ako result, i really dont know what to expect. Sana maging okay po lahat ng application natin. God bless guys!

mayee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
“You Passed...” means there’s nothing wrong with result sa medical exam. It’s not the only area that they will consider, but that’s good, meaning wala kanang aalahanin pa w regards sa medicals. Positive sya, in the sense na they are moving forward with your application. ☺
Thank you po. Hoping and praying for the best po.☺

Reactions: Tin87

Tin87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Good day. I try to link my paperbased application sa online tracking. I tried 5x na ta. Still no results found. How po? Under sds ako. Is it necessary ba na I link? I’m so worried kasi no results found daw :( help please

gailannetoni

Nov 22, 2017
Question po, gaano po katagal pa pag nakalagay sa status is "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when the decision has been made."

Started application Sep 9. Pang 11 weeks na nung application. Pasado na rin yun Medicals ko.

Reactions: mayee