+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

jackie14

Apr 8, 2015
Hi Florje, remember me? I submitted my application last July, i was approved together with my common law partner. super happy, kinabahan ako kasi no travel history xa. but i guess kung naka lagay lahat sa affidavit of support, then there is no doubt na approve... thank you for all your help, i am planning to book my flight with my common-law partner this august 23.

kailangan po ba namin ng PDOS? since i recently recieve my student permit and my common-law paetner a open work permit.

upon arrival may tatanungin pa ba ang immigration? il be studying in Centennial college-progress campus..

thank you in advance

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed jan 20 2016 (second application)
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
Hi Ms Jackie,

Can you please share your timeline with us. ;D ;D ;D

Congrats with your visa

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
jackie14 said:
Hi Florje, remember me? I submitted my application last July, i was approved together with my common law partner. super happy, kinabahan ako kasi no travel history xa. but i guess kung naka lagay lahat sa affidavit of support, then there is no doubt na approve... thank you for all your help, i am planning to book my flight with my common-law partner this august 23.

kailangan po ba namin ng PDOS? since i recently recieve my student permit and my common-law paetner a open work permit.

upon arrival may tatanungin pa ba ang immigration? il be studying in Centennial college-progress campus..

thank you in advance
Hi Jackie, congrats on your approval.
Anong course mo sa Centennial?
I'm also going to Centennial and leaving on August 23 :)

I don't think you need to go through PDOS anymore since you are not there on an immigrant visa. Babies and mic-mic can help you there, they are already in Canada

jackie14

Apr 8, 2015
maryjoane said:
Hi Ms Jackie,

Can you please share your timeline with us. ;D ;D ;D

Congrats with your visa
yes po. this is my timeline, im sorry. im not a july applicant. June ako. i was mistaken.

visa office: vfs manila (paper-based)
app. filed: june 22,2015
file transfer: june 23,2015
med's request: june 23, 2015
med's done: june 26,2015
I submitted my new and old pasaporr togethee w/ my documents; same time
visa issued: august 3, 2015

jackie14

Apr 8, 2015
office administration-medical course ko sa centennial.

since nursing graduate po ako. I did not want to have any conflict with my SOP, para related pa rin course ko sa medical field :)

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
What docs did you submit? how much funds did you attach?

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
awww.. do you think i will have a problem because same as you i am a nursing graduate but i will pursue my course in practical nursing. ang sabi ko na lang sa sop ko is to recalibrate my knowledge and skills sa standard scope of nursing which is not likely practised here in the philippines. ??? ??? ???

jackie14

Apr 8, 2015
maryjoane, my show money was a joint bank account w/ my common-law parrner. the total amount was 1M . since we are both employed, i as a nsg. assistant & my common-law partner as a staff nurse

my docs.
1. authenticated- college &hs credentials
2. affidavit of support from my parents
attach w/
tax dec. of my parents lots
there bank statements
employment certificate
there income tax return
there front page passport
visa of my parents
3. affidavit of inheritance
attach w/ 2nd copy of tax dec. of my parents lot and my birth certificate
4. employment certificate-authenticated
5. last 3months payment slip
6. bank statement for 6months- lates
7. bank book
8. nbi clearance and police clearance- latest
9. statuatory declaration of common-law union (notarized)
proof: print screen fb conversations, our pictures w/ captions, love letters from my partner, affidavit from my mother stating that we are living at the same place, cert. from brgy. captain that we are both a bonafide residence of this brgy.
10. original letter of acceptance
11. receipt of paid 1 year tuition fee
12. sop
13. letter to the visa officer: stating the docs. i submitted and the total amount that we have.
14. letter from my employer stating that i will be on study leave, and after my Study i will return to my job
15. Original- HS and college credentials, my birth certificate and my parents, with there marriage certificate
16. IELTS result.

there wont be any problem, pls. stay positive and prayers do work to lessen anxiety and everything. just wait God has perfect timing for everything, since u will be taking practical nursing its still based on medical field. claim it!

Reactions: adds.17

jackie14

Apr 8, 2015
hi mic mic and babies.

u are already in canada, right? did the immigration interview you ulon arrival? if so, what did they ask you?

since im planning to book my flight on 23 together with my common-law partner. can someone give me a briefing, for me to be oriented upon arrival.big thanks in advance

Elapar

Jul 14, 2015
renz0724 said:
Hi elapar we are in the same boat..i was refused for my first application but I relodge my 2nd application last july 31..so i am hoping that i will be able to receive my passport request this time with approve status..praying for gods blessing and grace..I am also for september intake and was also hoping to leave by August 20 with my gf or 23 if my visa will be delayed..another bad news is that my school in canada is only giving me until aug 20 to give them a copy of my visa approval..so I am already worried and tensed! I am just praying really really hard for it
hi Renz! Have you guys already bought your ticket? Nakakatense na talaga. As in grabe anxiety hehe hoping to hear already from the embassy by this week. I thought kasi mga 1st week of august my answer na ako. Really worried na talaga cause i am definitely not entertaining the thought na ma refuse. Maawa talaga ako sa parents ko sa gasto. And ung time, might cram last minute preparing to leave. Hayy. May i ask lang po why na refuse 1st app? Huhu goodluck to us! Hoping for the best!

Elapar

Jul 14, 2015
cgr said:
Hi Elapar, even I applied through paper last June 15 with spouse dependent. Im done with my medical and the status is "PASSED" according to the clinic. Same with you im already anxious since i didn't receive any feedbacks from them until now. Im also sept intake and hoping to leave before last week of august. My consultantancy told me that they had clients before, they got their visas after 3 months but I'm really hoping that our visa won't take for more than 2 or 3 months. Hoping for the best and goodluck to all of us!
Hi cgr!
Tagal ka na pala nag apply. I hope it wont take that long! Its already august :( really hoping to get approval na lol para my time to prepare. Hassle naman at mahal ng ticket kapag delayed tayo ma inform. Gooodluck to us!

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
jackie14 said:

thank you in advance
Hi jackie! Medyo may memory gap na talaga ako, pero congrats! Pasensya ka na. Hehe!

Andito pa ako sa pinas, sa Aug 21 pa flight ko. Happy for you and your partner! Sali kayo sa FB group namin. :)

cgr

Jul 27, 2015
Elapar said:
Hi cgr!
Tagal ka na pala nag apply. I hope it wont take that long! Its already august :( really hoping to get approval na lol para my time to prepare. Hassle naman at mahal ng ticket kapag delayed tayo ma inform. Gooodluck to us!
Hi again Elapar,
Oo ang tgal na mag two months n nga next week!ako rin sna maging okay ang visa at sna msy email na kase mhirp magcram hehe.. Well let's hope for the best!! Maapprove tyo think positive lng.

jackie14

Apr 8, 2015
Floje said:
Hi jackie! Medyo may memory gap na talaga ako, pero congrats! Pasensya ka na. Hehe!

Andito pa ako sa pinas, sa Aug 21 pa flight ko. Happy for you and your partner! Sali kayo sa FB group namin. :)
oww.. i thought u already arrive, do you know someone who already arrive for us to have a simple briefing. im so tense, hehe... yes i would love to join your fb group, please tell me the name so that i can search it and join at tge same time. thank you

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
jackie14 said:
oww.. i thought u already arrive, do you know someone who already arrive for us to have a simple briefing. im so tense, hehe... yes i would love to join your fb group, please tell me the name so that i can search it and join at tge same time. thank you
Sina Babies at saka mic-mic andun na. :)

PM mo na lang yung email add na gamit mo sa facebook. ;)