+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
Kszell said:
Hi,

how did you manage to get a student permit in canada? did you apply for a visitors visa then apply personally to the school or applied online? lastly, is it really necessary to go back to the philippines after getting the permit?
You can actually apply here in the philippines. Communications with your prospect university are made through emails or phone calls. You need the letter of acceptance from the school so you can apply for a study permit in the embassy...

do take note that having an LOA from the school is not a guarantee that you will be given a visa---the canadian embassy will solely decide on it.

I dont get your other question... What do you mean you have to go back to PI? Once you get your study permit (issued in the immigration counter - port entry) then you are legal to enter canada already and pursue your studies.

Please do some readings sa previous pages here marami ka matututunan...
Godbless on your future application

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
JainaFel said:
Finally got my LOA. Should I apply as early as now for September 2013 intake? What's the average visa processing time around here?
Philippines is 15weeks... Maximum...
So you have roughly 4months to spare for the processing...
You can apply soon as you are complete with your documents.
Anyway... inclusive time of studies will be indicated in your LOA...
And entry in canada depends on the validity of your student visa...

Some students land in canada even 1 month before intake-so they can have enough time to settle first before they start their classes...

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
zyzy said:
hi sa lahat,

tanong ko lang f pwede ko isabay application ko for trv sa hubby ko for student permit without bank statement under my name...though sa sponsor letter ng inlaws ko nakalagay na doon na they will support us(me and daughter)...yung funds kasi nakalagay sa pangalan ng hubby ko...need your answers po...tnx

zyzy
Sis i replied in one of your post sa ibang page.

Try to consider it. Applying later once hubby is settled in canada.
Home ties is an issue here. Hubby may have a greater chance of approval if you stay.

One more thing, you will be asking for support sa parents niya.
VO might question your means there since the three of you are supported by someone.

In our case, we have our own proof of funds under our names. But still we preferred to apply hubby on his own muna.
Again, it's still all up to you... It may be risky but Decision will still depend sa VO mo...

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
giogenre said:
marami na pa lang hanging questions dito... magtatanong na rin :)

Ask ko lang kung enough na ang one semester advance payment sa college na papasukan as one requirement for study permit?

Thanks!
In my hubby's case... We paid half of the tuition fee before applying for a student visa.
The proof of payment (bpi wire transfer to the school) was one document submitted together with his application. Then half of it was paid soon as class started...

I have read... Students are encouraged now to pay full for the tuition fee... Maybe because it will convince
More the VO that they have genuine intension of studying and that they do have the means to study there.
Medyo nag hihigpit na kasi sa pag issue daw ng student visa--kasi in canada what this students do is they only take BEING A STUDENT as a route to getting a working visa. Which i am not sure how possible that is...

One more thing... Applying for student visa takes a lot of consideration as to
HOME TIES, FUNDS, FUNDS,FUNDS and FUNDS... Sad to say parang pera pera nalang din minsan...
Like someone can be approved of student visa kahit walang work experience,bata,matanda,or minsan kahit nga wala connection sa previous degree nila. Heard and read a lot of stories... And yes pag okay home ties and may enough na pera... Why not...

Good example... Interview ng hubby ko... Pinaikot ikot lang ang usapang FUNDS (not to generalize ha)
1. Where dis your funds came from?
2. How can you be able to earn such funds if youre only a nurse?
3. What will you do during summer/spring breaks holiday? (Bawal sabihin na you want to work.kasi you need to prove na you can sustain yourself while you are studying thru your funds)
Mga ganun...

dreamer20

Sep 6, 2012
shinetobias said:
Hello,

I'm new in this forum. I search CPNIS and found your post way back. Im seeking for help about CPNIS, I wanted to use their services and I'm in my 2nd package now. I just have 2nd doubts coz they are charging too much. Did you also use this consultant? I need to get some feed back on how they handle applications to get immigrant visa. Hope you can help me with this matter.

Thanks.
Hi shinetobias... i am also a client of CPNIS...I completed all the requirements and payment just this Feb. 14. I am waiting for their feedback regarding my admission, my target is on September 2013 intake... please me know the status of your application. Or can i get your facebook account so we can talk about our application? thanks :)

dreamer20

Sep 6, 2012
Hello everyone...

thought this might help ...

I attended a fair "Study in Canada fair 2013" at Fairmont Hotel last January 25 and fortunately, I personally met the representatives of different colleges/universities in Canada, IELTS rep and even the embassy staffs. According to the hosts that was the first time they (schools rep) visited Philippines...kumbaga talagang pinopromote na nila sa Pinoy ang mag aral sa Canada.. Im sorry i didn't have the chance to post this schedule dahil biglaan din ang pagpunta ko don.

Anyway, since I am particularly interested in Seneca, I directly talk to Mr. Patrick Zheng (Associate Director) to ask about my application plan. He was very approachable and kind enough answering all my questions... He also gave me 4 books written about Seneca's program, tuition fee sched, map, etc.. Though I already mentioned him that I have representative/consultant na mag aayos ng papers, they still told me that I can apply for myself and they recommend me to ask help with their accredited representative "FREE OF CHARGE" daw. I wasn't able to ask their assistance anymore because I already paid my consultant (CPNIS), sayang nga eh. But, the others can inquire with them since free of charge naman dw... Out of curiosity I asked ms. Dianne Siozon about their free service (kasi kung nagbibigay sila ng free consultation anong benefit naman ang makukuha nila, di ba)..according to her and Mr. Zheng...ang school daw ang magbabayad sa Study International in every successful applicant na mare-recruit nila.

This is their contact details...

STUDY INTERNATIONAL
UG36 Alfaro Place, 146 Leviste St.
Salcedo Village, 1227 Makati City
Tel. 817-8090

contact person: Ms. Dianne Siozon (Counsellor)
emal: dianne@studyinternational.com.ph
www.studyinternational.com.ph
facebook: studentinternational.ph
tweeter: studyintlcomph

there's no harm in asking since wla namang involve na money... :D :D :D :D

dreamer20

Sep 6, 2012
shinetobias said:
ok, I'll search ur name in facebook. Just add me my name is Charmaine Shine... chat to u soon. :)

I cant find u in facebook, nka hide k ata..anyway, san kng school mag-enroll?

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Hi po!!!

Can you please help me po and give your advice po, kung may possibility na makakakuha ako ng visa with below choices:

Here are my details.

Bachelor Degree in Commerce Major in Financial Management
Done my Masters in Business Administration
Currently employed as HR assistant/ Administrator for 4 years.
Done Ielts 7.5

I will be submitting my application in the university with following choices:

. Business Administration – Human Resources
. Human Resources Management Graduate certificate
. Office Administration

Thanks a lot

EHEstavillo

Nov 6, 2012
Ails said:
Hi po!!!

Can you please help me po and give your advice po, kung may possibility na makakakuha ako ng visa with below choices:

Here are my details.

Bachelor Degree in Commerce Major in Financial Management
Done my Masters in Business Administration
Currently employed as HR assistant/ Administrator for 4 years.
Done Ielts 7.5

I will be submitting my application in the university with following choices:

. Business Administration – Human Resources
. Human Resources Management Graduate certificate
. Office Administration

Thanks a lot
Good day!
Yes mam basically you have a chance to apply for sv application.
You just need to have sufficient funds and valid study plan.
Much better if the course you choose to enroll has a relevance on your working experience.
Have a nice day!
ehestavillo.css@visacenter.org

dreamer20

Sep 6, 2012
I have question regarding proof of funds...
According to what i have read i should show 1year tuition fee + cost of living + ticket , approximately CAD$30,000.. But then i need to pay 1year tuition fee in the school in advance (about $15,000)... Does this means na pwedeng ang laman na lang ng account ko sa bank ay CAD$15000 n lang, dahil nagbayad nako ng tuition? Or aside from tuition fee na advance dapt magprovide pako ng another CAD$30k???

i hope i make sense...pls answer me. Thank u.uh :-[ :-[

rave21lala

Star Member
May 5, 2011
dreamer20 said:
I have question regarding proof of funds...
According to what i have read i should show 1year tuition fee + cost of living + ticket , approximately CAD$30,000.. But then i need to pay 1year tuition fee in the school in advance (about $15,000)... Does this means na pwedeng ang laman na lang ng account ko sa bank ay CAD$15000 n lang, dahil nagbayad nako ng tuition? Or aside from tuition fee na advance dapt magprovide pako ng another CAD$30k???

i hope i make sense...pls answer me. Thank u.uh :-[ :-[
kung nkbayad kn s skul, provide ka lng ng proof of payment. ung proof of funds mo cost of living n lng tsaka ticket.