+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi. Sorry about your refusal :( Based on above comments of VO were you able to specify the specific higher position/career goal you are aiming for thats why you are taking this particular program? We have some similarities sa profile-I also have an extensive background in my field so I highlighted the role id like to obtain (the next level role) and how taking chosen program ìn Canada can help as VO may be wondering why Id like to study again given my tenure in my field. Also is your program a post graduate diploma since it seems that the VO is having doubts on your program as it may be a lower credential than what you have already finished?
Thank you po sa feedback. Ontario college diploma program po siya. Wanted to get sana 2 yr program to get 3 yr pgwp after.

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi Sir, chineck ko yung Creative Advertising program sa Seneca and 2-year diploma siya. Feeling ko dahil may Bachelor's Degree ka na, albeit ibang field, medyo downgrade itong program credential-wise. Will you consider taking a post-grad certificate program like Strategic Marketing and Marketing Analytics instead? 2 sems lang siya pero you can take another program like Brand Management / Marketing Management if you want to extend your studies to 2 years.
Thank you po sa feedback.

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thank you po sa feedback. Ontario college diploma program po siya. Wanted to get sana 2 yr program to get 3 yr pgwp after.
Welcome :) You might want to consider enrolling for a post grad cert which usually is a 1yr program or take up masters as this will show progression from your last degree. Once approved you have the option to switch to the 2yr program you like or take another program after grad which may lead to a 2 or 3yr pgwp. Just make sure to request for extension prior your permit's expiration (and include loe why you switched or enrolled for another program) :)

xirki

Oct 1, 2019
Hello.. I'm planning to study in Canada this May 2020 intake. I graduated Bachelor of Commerce Major in Business Administration in 2006 and my work experience is Sales. I'm planning to take up Ontario Graduate Certificate (1yr) in Marketing Management in Centennial College and I just want to ask some opinions from you guys if this is a good course to take?

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Welcome :) You might want to consider enrolling for a post grad cert which usually is a 1yr program or take up masters as this will show progression from your last degree. Once approved you have the option to switch to the 2yr program you like or take another program after grad which may lead to a 2 or 3yr pgwp. Just make sure to request for extension prior your permit's expiration (and include loe why you switched or enrolled for another program) :)
Ok thank you po :)

JuanRamonn

Oct 1, 2019
Hello, everyone.

About my SOP. can i use the reason i'm starting my restaurant business when i get back home, and studying, can improve my networks in foreign country. Added the fact that it can also use if i want to have a job. Since my degree is hotel and restaurantmanagement it compliments the program that i'm taking. 'business administration'

Anyone help?

JuanRamonn

Oct 1, 2019
Si
We did online application. I think all SDS applications should be done online eh as per IRCC. I really can't answer you with regards to the attachments because my visa consultant did the submission on my behalf. I just asked for my GCKey account so I have access anytime.
Can I have your email address so I can share my SOP?

Good day Sir,

If its possible can I also ask for your sample sop. Thank you very much. lilibethhcruz123@gmail.com

Mylenezie

Mar 1, 2019
Hi guys share ko lng po timeline ko..

Upfront medical-september 10
Biometrics submitted- september 11
Medical passed- september 28
Correspondence letter oct 7

Waiting for final decision

heartinCA

Oct 7, 2019
Hello! Anyone here po from Grande Prairie Regional College? Any feedback po regarding sa school sana. Isa sya sa tinitingnan ko because of its low tuition fee, kasama po sa list ko ang NBCC and Bow Valley College. TIA.

JuanRamonn

Oct 1, 2019
Hello! May kasama po bang affidavit ang letter of support?

Follow up question, san po e address ang letter of financial support from parents? Sino po mai sample? Thank you