+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

gambdrew30

Jul 9, 2019
Hi! Yes, nakabayad na ako sa school ng tuition fee for 1 year and yes, you may request for a refund due to visa refusal.
sis chay gud afternoon!
may i know kung pano k po nagbayad ng 1 year tuition? is it wire transfer or bank to bank po? need ko n po kc magbayad ng full tuition fee for 1 year kso failed po sa BDO.
if anyone po here ang may alm kung paano pls po pahelp!!!!
marami pong salamat in advance

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
sis chay gud afternoon!
may i know kung pano k po nagbayad ng 1 year tuition? is it wire transfer or bank to bank po? need ko n po kc magbayad ng full tuition fee for 1 year kso failed po sa BDO.
if anyone po here ang may alm kung paano pls po pahelp!!!!
marami pong salamat in advance
I paid my full 1 year tuition through BDO since we already have an account with them.
The school has payment options like Flywire, Western Union Global Pay etc. which they email together with your offer letter. This is from Centennial College, which school are you going to? We used Western Union Global Pay since for us they had the lowest exchange rate. There are forms to fill-out for you to be able to do the wire transfer.

Reactions: psyduck

gambdrew30

Jul 9, 2019
I paid my full 1 year tuition through BDO since we already have an account with them.
The school has payment options like Flywire, Western Union Global Pay etc. which they email together with your offer letter. This is from Centennial College, which school are you going to? We used Western Union Global Pay since for us they had the lowest exchange rate. There are forms to fill-out for you to be able to do the wire transfer.
sis perlita thank u.
after po mafill-out ung form dadalhin po b cia sa bdo to do wire transfer or online po cia iffill out? centennial college dn po ako. sa flywire po may limit maximum po na 200k lng pde iwire transfer. bank to bank nmn po with bdo need dw po magopen muna ng dollar account.
sa mode of transfer of payment po ano po gnamit nyo? and what currency? own currency po b or CAD? thank po ulit

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
sis perlita thank u.
after po mafill-out ung form dadalhin po b cia sa bdo to do wire transfer or online po cia iffill out? centennial college dn po ako. sa flywire po may limit maximum po na 200k lng pde iwire transfer. bank to bank nmn po with bdo need dw po magopen muna ng dollar account.
sa mode of transfer of payment po ano po gnamit nyo? and what currency? own currency po b or CAD? thank po ulit
If Western union, you have to fill out some details, like the amount you will pay and your information. Then proceed to BDO to fill out their form base dun sa payment instructions from the website. We already have an existing dollar account so it was not as difficult to do the wire transfer.
You can do naman multiple transactions and they also have options to use credit card if you want Philippine peso. Check the link below for your reference.
https://student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/centennialcollege

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Thank you po. Sorry po ah if i really can't help you with this. I had an agency po kasi when i applied. But eto po yung process. I applied for a school sa canada (of which different schools have different requirements) the i had the letter of acceptance. Prior to that, nag bayad din po ako ng initial deposit na 6,000 CAD para ma secure ko yung letter of acceptance. Once i have the LOA, then file ako ng requirements for visa which includes POF, yung mga certificates ko, yung SOP. Tip po. You should make the SOP strong para po ma convince yung visa officer to approve the visa. Hope this helps
Thank you for your reply ...if it is all right with you, can you share your SOP with me thru private conversation..thank you

roks

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thank you for your reply ...if it is all right with you, can you share your SOP with me thru private conversation..thank you
Hi Panii,

May I know the timeline of your application? I also had a consultant.

Through SDS ka ba or Regular?

I am scheduled on Friday July 12,2019 for lodging and biometrics 1530.

Hoping for the positive result.

Thanks!

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone, i noticed that most applicants for student visa are those with bachelors degree already who wants to pursue further studies...may i know what the chances are for my son who is still in his 2nd year college at Ateneo de Manila but wanted to continue his studies in Canada by enrolling in a diploma course muna....thank you

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone, i noticed that most applicants for student visa are those with bachelors degree already who wants to pursue further studies...may i know what the chances are for my son who is still in his 2nd year college at Ateneo de Manila but wanted to continue his studies in Canada by enrolling in a diploma course muna....thank you

Panii

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi Panii,

Thanks!
Hi Panii,

Thanks!
Hi,
I applied online regular stream for july intake. My timeline as follows:

April 3- submitted application
April 4- medical and biometrics request
April 10- biometrics done
April 11- medical done
April 26- Linked account to gckey
May 10- visa approved

lopi14

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Hi Panii,

Thanks!

Hi roks,

Are you on Regular or SDS? Thanks

Last edited:

trevetras

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa, Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
25-11-2022
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
Gaano po katagal usually dumating yung final result after "medical passed"?

gambdrew30

Jul 9, 2019
If Western union, you have to fill out some details, like the amount you will pay and your information. Then proceed to BDO to fill out their form base dun sa payment instructions from the website. We already have an existing dollar account so it was not as difficult to do the wire transfer.
You can do naman multiple transactions and they also have options to use credit card if you want Philippine peso. Check the link below for your reference.
https://student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/centennialcollege
sis perlita thank you so much.
yesterday i started to process my payment i also choose wu globalpay. pero pagdating ko po sa BDO bank ayw po nila iprocess ung payment ko. sabi nila hindi dw pde na ang Western Union Business Solutions ang ilalagay ko sa Beneficiary Name. dapat dw Centennial College.
plssssssss anyone help me. kung cno man po d2 ngbayad sa BDO thru WU globalpay and same with me na hindi iallowed ng BDO na magbayad kung ano po ang steps na ginawa nyo. need your help po ASAP.
marami pong salamat in advance.