+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Hi! Anyone here applied for centennial college? Panno niyo po binayaran yung tuition fee para sa whole year? Parang ang sinasabi lang kasi eh 1 sem only ang pwede bayaran eh hindi naman applicable ang 1 sem para sa SDS

lopi14

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Hi! Anyone here applied for centennial college? Panno niyo po binayaran yung tuition fee para sa whole year? Parang ang sinasabi lang kasi eh 1 sem only ang pwede bayaran eh hindi naman applicable ang 1 sem para sa SDS
Pwede bayaran ng full ung one year tuition po. Your relatives in Toronto can pay in cash, credit/debit card at Morningside campus. If you don't have this option, it's best to send an email to:

Ms. Byeol Bi Kim
KByeolbi(at)centennialcollege.ca
International Admissions Coordinator
International Education, Fareast Asia Office

She'll send you a link and instruction to process the payment.

You can also CC the ff:
Ria Ruiz
RRuiz(at)centennialcollege.ca

Note:
Change (at) with @

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Pwede bayaran ng full ung one year tuition po. Your relatives in Toronto can pay in cash, credit/debit card at Morningside campus. If you don't have this option, it's best to send an email to:

Ms. Byeol Bi Kim
KByeolbi(at)centennialcollege.ca
International Admissions Coordinator
International Education, Fareast Asia Office

She'll send you a link and instruction to process the payment.

You can also CC the ff:
Ria Ruiz
RRuiz(at)centennialcollege.ca

Note:
Change (at) with @
Ah thank you! Whole semester kasi ang sinabi iclarify ko ulit sakanya thank you!

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Hi! question po regarding sa SDS. Diba normally may magaappear na questions about IELTS, GIC etc? Hindi na ba applicable ang SDS ngayong July? Kahit anong gawin ko sa questionnaire or anong sagot hindi na nagpapakita ang SDS questions eh. Iyong non SDS na lang ang nagpapakita. Planning to enroll sa January 2020

tina2306

Jul 8, 2019
Hi

I just received an e-mail from my agent that my student permit has been approved. I lodged my application last June 14 and got approval July 5, paper based. However, I didn’t get any notification on when I’ll be able to pick-up my passport. According to the tracking information: “it’s still under process at the IRCC office.” Does anyone know if how long it will take for the passport to be picked up? Thanks in advance.

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Payment information is included in your offer letter emailed to you once you’ve been accepted. You can settle the tuition fee of 1year using CAD, US $, and even Phil peso through wire transfer. I did mine through BDO under Western union global pay.

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Payment information is included in your offer letter emailed to you once you’ve been accepted. You can settle the tuition fee of 1year using CAD, US $, and even Phil peso through wire transfer. I did mine through BDO under Western union global pay.
Hi! Centennial college po ba? So ang ginawa po ba ninyo binayaran niyo yung advanced deposit for the first sem then binayaran niyo yung po yung one year? Kasi ang pagkakaintindi ko pag nagbayad ng deposit eh yun na ang ilalagay na amount sa letter of acceptance.

lopi14

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Hi

I just received an e-mail from my agent that my student permit has been approved. I lodged my application last June 14 and got approval July 5, paper based. However, I didn’t get any notification on when I’ll be able to pick-up my passport. According to the tracking information: “it’s still under process at the IRCC office.” Does anyone know if how long it will take for the passport to be picked up? Thanks in advance.
Congratulations!

May I know if your application is either Regular or SDS? Also, kindly share your timeline.

Hoping those who got approval on this forum would be able to answer your question.

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hi! Centennial college po ba? So ang ginawa po ba ninyo binayaran niyo yung advanced deposit for the first sem then binayaran niyo yung po yung one year? Kasi ang pagkakaintindi ko pag nagbayad ng deposit eh yun na ang ilalagay na amount sa letter of acceptance.
Yeah, i got accepted at Centennial College for the Hotel Operations program, however, my study permit was refused so I will just reapply.

To confirm your admission you can pay the registration fee now since there is a deadline for that. Check your offer letter for the due date of the said payment. Should you wish to apply through SDS, then that’s the time you settle the balance of your tuition for 1yr. Then get your GIC and complete your docs.

Fyr, we used Western Union Global Solutions since out of all the options for payments, they had the lowest exchange rate.

Wenci

Jul 7, 2019
Yeah, i got accepted at Centennial College for the Hotel Operations program, however, my study permit was refused so I will just reapply.

To confirm your admission you can pay the registration fee now since there is a deadline for that. Check your offer letter for the due date of the said payment. Should you wish to apply through SDS, then that’s the time you settle the balance of your tuition for 1yr. Then get your GIC and complete your docs.

Fyr, we used Western Union Global Solutions since out of all the options for payments, they had the lowest exchange rate.
Okay thank you for the information!

Panii

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Congratulations!..I am planning to send my 20-yr old son in Canada to study...he is currently a college student in one of the universities in Quezon City...and he is still dependent to me since he is a full time student...

May I ask for some advice/tips on how to go about the process of applying for a student visa...thank you very much
Thank you po. Sorry po ah if i really can't help you with this. I had an agency po kasi when i applied. But eto po yung process. I applied for a school sa canada (of which different schools have different requirements) the i had the letter of acceptance. Prior to that, nag bayad din po ako ng initial deposit na 6,000 CAD para ma secure ko yung letter of acceptance. Once i have the LOA, then file ako ng requirements for visa which includes POF, yung mga certificates ko, yung SOP. Tip po. You should make the SOP strong para po ma convince yung visa officer to approve the visa. Hope this helps

Reactions: Anyw

Panii

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi

Hi po,

As per my case, since nag agency ka din, yung agency lang po makakatanggap ng notif. For the GCKEY naman, di pa po yun ma chachange agad. I had mine changed nong na receive ko na passport ko from my agent