+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Estrellita Cose

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Congrats! Pa-share po yung credentials nyo like school, work experience, chosen course, payment made and other related info). Thank you
Civil engg grad/ ofw/ work experience not related to my course
Applied BA at Nova scotia
Tuition fee not paid yet as the due date for payment is on November.
Shown enough fund through Bank certificate and statement covering the 1 year tuition and 10000cad.

butchokoy04

Sep 10, 2018
Civil engg grad/ ofw/ work experience not related to my course
Applied BA at Nova scotia
Tuition fee not paid yet as the due date for payment is on November.
Shown enough fund through Bank certificate and statement covering the 1 year tuition and 10000cad.
Salamat po sa info and your visa approval is truly inspiring. Sana maging positive din ang conclusion sa visa application ko.

BA is business administration po ba? Ilang years po and type ng diploma?

PursuerOfDreams

Sep 9, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Philippines
Unfortunately, my visa was refused. Here’s a little bit of information.

28yo, married with one child, PhRN.
School prospect: Red deer college,
Program: early learning and child care, diploma

Non SDS. Paper based.
Lodge: August 3
Medical call: August 7
Medical done: August 21
Final Decision: August 31

Reason for Refusal:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay.
-purpose of visit
-employment prospects on country of residence
-personal assests and financial status

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
Questions:
1. How to request for CAIPS?
2. Employment prospect: I ve worked as a Call center agent not more than 3yrs. With working gaps, from 2009-2011, 2013-2014, then decided to pursue my nursing career, 2015-2017 how can I address this?

3. Personal assests: honestly speaking, i dont have any land title with in my name, only my husband and mother in law. Financial status: I have 24k cad in my bank account. My relatives in Canada will be the one to pay for my tuition fee, and I will be staying with them for the rest of my studies

How can I make a strong SOP for this?
Any additional information/documents to prove that my auntie/uncle will be sponsoring my studies in canada.?

@kapatid @mic-mic and to all the seniors of this forum. Pls I need your advice.

Your response will be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

misshael

Feb 8, 2017
Hello po. I am planning to apply po thru online. Target school is NAIT. Ano po ba mga documents na needed for regular stream lang. I am currently under the express entry pool but mukhang malabo dahil mataas ang required points so far. I already have IELTS pero general training not academic, but based sa NAIT website, exempted naman ang Philippines sa English proficiency requirement. Tama po ba to? Thanks in advance po for the help.

PursuerOfDreams

Sep 9, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Philippines
Hello po. I am planning to apply po thru online. Target school is NAIT. Ano po ba mga documents na needed for regular stream lang. I am currently under the express entry pool but mukhang malabo dahil mataas ang required points so far. I already have IELTS pero general training not academic, but based sa NAIT website, exempted naman ang Philippines sa English proficiency requirement. Tama po ba to? Thanks in advance po for the help.
You may check po sa cic website ang documents needed for regular stream. Also, depende sa program mo na papasukan kung hindi nila nirerequire ang IELTS. Ung mga nabasa ko po sa previous pages ay ung iba meron pong ielts sa mga program nila..

misshael

Feb 8, 2017
Hi guys;
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
my studdent visa was approved as i checked today in my GC account ( 1:32 pm, thursday)
my profile
female-32 year old ( 33 on october)
finished college last march 2018- BS admin in management
jobs- part time real estate agents ( no permanent job)
sponsor for study- common law partner.

i applied study visa together with my 6 year old son.

here is my timetime:
june 29, 2018 i submitted my documents in vfs makati ( first attempt was june 27, kc may kulang documents ko the vfs refused to accept it, i used agent but because of refusssal, i decided to do it on my own way )
june 10, 2018- recieved email for medical exam
june 16- done medical at IOM
june 22- medical passed
july 1- start review of my eligibility
july 2, 1;32 pm - visa approved
Hi tanong ko lang po, study visa din inapply mu sa son mu? Sabay na yung application for both of you? Plan ko din kasi mgapply and I also have a son (7 yrs old). TIA

TINEBELLS

Sep 16, 2018
Unfortunately, my visa was refused. Here’s a little bit of information.

28yo, married with one child, PhRN.
School prospect: Red deer college,
Program: early learning and child care, diploma

Non SDS. Paper based.
Lodge: August 3
Medical call: August 7
Medical done: August 21
Final Decision: August 31

Reason for Refusal:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay.
-purpose of visit
-employment prospects on country of residence
-personal assests and financial status

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
Questions:
1. How to request for CAIPS?
2. Employment prospect: I ve worked as a Call center agent not more than 3yrs. With working gaps, from 2009-2011, 2013-2014, then decided to pursue my nursing career, 2015-2017 how can I address this?

3. Personal assests: honestly speaking, i dont have any land title with in my name, only my husband and mother in law. Financial status: I have 24k cad in my bank account. My relatives in Canada will be the one to pay for my tuition fee, and I will be staying with them for the rest of my studies

How can I make a strong SOP for this?
Any additional information/documents to prove that my auntie/uncle will be sponsoring my studies in canada.?

@kapatid @mic-mic and to all the seniors of this forum. Pls I need your advice.

Your response will be very much appreciated.
Hi.. kasama mo ba ang husband mo and yong anak mo sa application mo? Thank you.