+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Jchino

Sep 12, 2018
Hi Everyone! I am currently here in Canada with working permit. But my brother wants to study here next year after he graduate senior high school there in the PH. I will support his study here and i would like to ask what is the process?

-does CELPIP accepted for english proficiency exam or only IELTS?
-since I’m here in Canada and willing to support his study. Do he really needs to have his own funds $10,000cad to support his studies?
-can i apply his application here in Canada?

SALAMAT PO :)

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi Everyone! I am currently here in Canada with working permit. But my brother wants to study here next year after he graduate senior high school there in the PH. I will support his study here and i would like to ask what is the process?

-does CELPIP accepted for english proficiency exam or only IELTS?
-since I’m here in Canada and willing to support his study. Do he really needs to have his own funds $10,000cad to support his studies?
-can i apply his application here in Canada?

SALAMAT PO :)
As per my research some Colleges do not required English Proficiency exam but most do require. CELPIP is only for Immigration Purpose because the module is General Training. For study purpose, required is Academic module ng IELTS and there are other alternatives, check the website of the prospective schools, naka-mention dun un different type of exams na accepted nila..

If you plan to support his study, send a notorized affidavit of support with all your personal and financial documents which includes your bank account showing na kaya mong i-cover un required amount na Cad10,000 plus 1 year cost of tuition fee and flight ticket.. you may indicate that you will provide his food and accommodation as well. This will serve as his proof of fund.

You can apply online on his behalf but you need to update him kasi need nya mag medical and also once approve ay need nya to submit his passport for visa stamping.

He may also submit his application paper based through Visa Centre (VFS).. but you need to courier all the original documents, then he may submit a notarized copy upon application kasi need un original documents upon arrival sa airport to present sa border control..

These information are based on my research, I’m planning for next year’s Fall intake, still gathering all my documents and for Proof of fund.. Goodluck sa atin..

Reactions: a4tech
Sep 11, 2018
Hi all! Can you please help me with my confusion. Yung VAC ay sa cebu at manila, diba? Meron kasi nagsabi sa akin na yung sa cebu na center ay hindi daw nag proprocess ng visa, maynila lang daw. How true is this? Thanks po

PursuerOfDreams

Sep 9, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Philippines
GUYS QUESTION :

1. If you do not pass an upfront medical, then the Visa Officer Asked you na mag pa medical, is that a good sign na your papers passed the evaluation and need n lang ng medical for compliance?
Pag nag back read po kayo, ang medical po ay standard procedure for visa application. May mga cases po na nakapag medical pero refused pa din po ang application.

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Hi!
Quick question po sa mga naka-try po mag vacation sa Pinas while under work permit. I’m planning to go on vacation ngayon Dec24, 2018 to Jan05, 2019. Working permit and TRV ko mag e-expire Jul 4, 2019.

Ok lang pa ba yun? And ano pa pong documents kailangan ko pag balik ko sa Canada?

Thank you!

chuy1218

Sep 16, 2018
Inquire ko lang po kung merong nagsubmit ng student visa application with accompanying spouse OWP na kasabay online from June 30 - August 3, 2018 na di pa naiissuhan. Kasi worried po kami past the 6 weeks period na wala pa pong final decision.

TINEBELLS

Sep 16, 2018
Inquire ko lang po kung merong nagsubmit ng student visa application with accompanying spouse OWP na kasabay online from June 30 - August 3, 2018 na di pa naiissuhan. Kasi worried po kami past the 6 weeks period na wala pa pong final decision.
Hi, nag-apply din ako student visa nagsubmit ako last august 18 pero wala pa din decision tru Gckey ako, kasama ko din husband ko. Matagal na masyado yong 6weeks. Online ka din ba nag apply? Thanks

geraldbryandg

Sep 16, 2018
Hello po! Newbie here. I have interest din po to study in Canada. I hope someone out there can answer my questions.

1. I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts last June 2017 sa Pilipinas then shortly after graduating, I moved here na sa Italy
2. Currently, I work as a hotel porter (in short, parang janitor yung work ko kasi I mostly do cleaning sa work ko)
3. I am interested to study sa NAIT sa Edmonton kasi may family friend kami na willing ako tulungan once makarating ako ng Canada.
4. Culinary Arts po sana yung balak kong kuhanin or Hospitality Management.

Sa palagay ko po, kahit di naman directly connected and Communication Arts sa Culinary or Hospitality Management, for me somehow relate naman?

Another question po is: how do I start the application process? Dito po sa Italy, hindi ko po alam kung saan at paano magsisimulang iprocess ito. Meron po ba dyang mga nagwowork din abroad? Ano po ginawa nyong steps? Nag-apply kayo sa bansa kung saan kayo nagwowork o umuwi kayo ng Pinas to apply there?

If matatanggap ko yung LOA, diba need magbayad ng tuition fee for the whole year? Aside from the paid tuition fee, kailangan pa po ba ng show money sa visa application para maapprove?

Sana po may magreply or magshare ng insights nila.

Thank you po in advanced and God Bless!

Last edited: