+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Loveey92

Dec 10, 2016
Hello everyone :) I would like to know on how to track the status of my medical. Paper based ako. Papaano po ba makita na passed na medical ko? Hoping for a kind reply. Thanks much!

jfider

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Loveey92 said:
Hello everyone :) I would like to know on how to track the status of my medical. Paper based ako. Papaano po ba makita na passed na medical ko? Hoping for a kind reply. Thanks much!
Hello po.. Nagpmedical dn po ako last Tuesday dito sa St.Lukes sa Ermita and after the medical, they informed me na all test are normal and they will forward daw po directly sa Embassy.. After nun, they ask me for the MMR Immunization.. May binibigay po sila na e-Medical form.. Based po sa mga kasabay ko, pinapabalik po sila if meron prob yung medical to perform addtl test po.. :) So if di ka po pinabalik, i guess ok na po medical mo and the embassy already received that based sa sinumbit mo na copy of your emedical form po..

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Loveey92 said:
If you applied via paper you won't be able to monitor it. Just ask your physician or where you did your medical if they have passed your medicals to CIC. They usually do that in five days or less. Then factor in about five weeks from the submission of your medicals for approval.

Loveey92

Dec 10, 2016
jfider said:
Hello po.. Nagpmedical dn po ako last Tuesday dito sa St.Lukes sa Ermita and after the medical, they informed me na all test are normal and they will forward daw po directly sa Embassy.. After nun, they ask me for the MMR Immunization.. May binibigay po sila na e-Medical form.. Based po sa mga kasabay ko, pinapabalik po sila if meron prob yung medical to perform addtl test po.. :) So if di ka po pinabalik, i guess ok na po medical mo and the embassy already received that based sa sinumbit mo na copy of your emedical form po..
Oh. Thanks for that fast reply. Hehe. Hmm the clinic didn't give me an e-medical form. I think emedical form and the form i brought to the clinic with my immi med # are same thing. Hehe they only give me receipts and mmr vaccine certificate.

Loveey92

Dec 10, 2016
scorpio1641 said:
If you applied via paper you won't be able to monitor it. Just ask your physician or where you did your medical if they have passed your medicals to CIC. They usually do that in five days or less. Then factor in about five weeks from the submission of your medicals for approval.
Thanks much Scorpio! Very thoughtful of you sa pag reply. :)) hmm another thing, will I be able to see something about medical was done if i go to my account sa tracking website they gave me? It only says "application is processed in manila" lang. ganyan lang bah all thru out if i log in to that tracking website? Or they will put in some updates of the progress of my application? Hehe thanks for answering our questions and confusions for free. God bless!

Mayaril2

Mar 5, 2017
Hi po

Anyone here studying @ NAIT? Ask ko lang sana if they really exempt you if you are from the Philippines. Or it depends pa after evaluating your documents?

Thanks

peej06

Jan 11, 2017
Mayaril2 said:
Hi po

Anyone here studying @ NAIT? Ask ko lang sana if they really exempt you if you are from the Philippines. Or it depends pa after evaluating your documents?

Thanks
exempt in what?

nivs

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-02-2017 (Upfront NON-EDE IME)
jfider said:
Hi Nivs! Really? Sige2.. since naprepade ko na lahat ng requirements na need eh magrregister na ko for appeal.. nprepare yung mga requirements like fingerprint authenticated by DFA etc.. sobrang salamat sa advice.. Godbless!
Goodluck sa application mo. Positive lang. May 2017 intake ka ba anong program?

nivs

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-02-2017 (Upfront NON-EDE IME)
Loveey92 said:
Hello po! I did my medicals 2 days after they requested me to do so. My status? still no update Wala pang nakasabing passed na yung results ng meds ko. Althought when I went there to get it done, sabi naman ng doc normal results. I hope and pray they will send it na. Hehe God bless us and I hope mabilis ang results natin
Try follow up lng sa clinic mo if nasubmit na ung medical report so not to cause any delay. Sorry not sure how to check status pag paper based and to keep tract. Positive lng and not to worry maapprove application natin :)

Mayaril2

Mar 5, 2017
Oops sori nakalimotan ko mag lagay ng exempted sa *IELTS or any english language test ang pinas.

Hindi ko ma share ang link from their website eh.

Mayaril2

Mar 5, 2017
peej06 said:
exempt in what?

Sa IELTS po or any other english test. I checked it sa NAIT pero baka Mali pagka intindi ko.

Sa SAIT ka pala? Congrats po!! Happy for you sana ako din soon, plano ko this sept din eh

juliefaith

Feb 26, 2017
Mayaril2 said:
Sa IELTS po or any other english test. I checked it sa NAIT pero baka Mali pagka intindi ko.

Sa SAIT ka pala? Congrats po!! Happy for you sana ako din soon, plano ko this sept din eh
Yes you are right Mayaril2.

Exempted ang Phil for NAIT English Requirements for the program 2017-2018. Have you applied in NAIT too?

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Loveey92 said:
Thanks much Scorpio! Very thoughtful of you sa pag reply. :)) hmm another thing, will I be able to see something about medical was done if i go to my account sa tracking website they gave me? It only says "application is processed in manila" lang. ganyan lang bah all thru out if i log in to that tracking website? Or they will put in some updates of the progress of my application? Hehe thanks for answering our questions and confusions for free. God bless!
Nope. The VFS tracking will only change if the embassy has decided on your application, so basically all you can do now is wait. Yan yung disadvantage pag paper application.

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Ratings: +0

General_category_India_student_permit_nonspp
« on: March 09, 2017, 03:26:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote Remove messageRemove
Hello guys!

I have applied for Computer Programmer Analyst (Diploma with co -op 3yrs) at Durham College Oshawa Campus for the september 2017 intake on March 3th,2017 and got the offer letter on March 9th.
My profile:

Nationality:India
(2010)10th CBSE-8.6 CGPA
(2012)12th CBSE-70%(Computer Science)
IELTS(A)-{L-8.5,R-7,W-6.5,R-6.5,Overall-7}

After 12th i went for a certification course on C++ and C and got a job in software company as C++ Developer Trainee .So I'm having a work experience of 4 yrs and ready to provide all the neccessary documents including Offer letter,Hike letter,3 months payslip,resignation letter, experience letter and the C /C++ certification from the institute.
I have seeked advice from few consultancies and almost everyone is saying it will surely lead to visa rejection as there is a study gap of 5years(as on sept 17) after my 12th.Despite all these negative aspects of my profile i have decided to to apply for student permit under general category.

I have a few queries for which i need help from you guys:
*The offer letter i got from Durham College has a condition stating that "This letter of acceptance is for processing under SPP-India only."Since I'm applying under general category and not under spp,will this offer letter be enough for applying for visa or should i mail the college for getting another offer letter for general category?
*What are your views on my profile's visa acceptance, what all necessary steps should i follow to make the application to the best from my side?

Eagerly waiting for all your replies.Kindly do help me by assisting in visa processing as I'm applying for it directly without any consultancies.
Thanks in Advance.