+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody still having "Processing Update" status after updating profile?

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
newmoon_h said:
I updated my profile to get Canadian education points on Saturday. Still now I am just seeing "processing update" status on my profile. I cannot even click anywhere and go inside my profile. It has been more than 48 hours. I am little worried now. Does anyone having the same issue as mine?
I updated on Sunday evening, so over 60 hours and counting....

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g_singh76 said:
So, now this what i did, I withdrew my profile and made a new one with all the new and correct info, took me 15 minutes and now my profile is active with extra CRS Candian education. I think you guys should also make a new profile instead.

Good luck
I'm curious to know how were you able to create a new profile. For us there is no button/option to withdraw/delete the current profile when it is stuck in processing update.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
tormentor said:
I'm curious to know how were you able to create a new profile. For us there is no button/option to withdraw/delete the current profile when it is stuck in processing update.
in my case (probably in his case as well), we've never been able to submit our changes to let CIC process it. Therefore we can withdraw our application

fionawu

Nov 21, 2016
g_singh76 said:
So, now this what i did, I withdrew my profile and made a new one with all the new and correct info, took me 15 minutes and now my profile is active with extra CRS Candian education. I think you guys should also make a new profile instead.

Good luck
but you were saying there is new bug even when you created the new profile??

i am afraid to withdrawal it now since i feel the system is just crazy...

rakeshr

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same problem...!! And no update or news from CIC yet. I would suggest everyone to use REPORT A TECHNICAL ISSUE option and notify them.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Hello I update my profile on Saturday, pon Sunday everything was ok, but on Monday I made some changes and since then my profile says "Updated not submitted" too.!!!

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
It has been more than 4 days and still the status is "processing update". I have raised technical issue but no response yet.. don't know how long we have to wait..

Mazher Ahmed

Jul 17, 2014
I am also facing the same problem after updating my education part, profile updated not submiitted, though I am waiting for my OINP (PNP), will this effect to my PNP as my EE profile is not submitted. Any suggestion please?

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hi All

I had withdraw my profile and re-create with option that i have job offer.. new profile get reflect in 15 min the new points including (50).

Thanks

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
vik1406 said:
Hi,

Any updates on this? Mine is still "Processing Update" since Saturday evening.
Hi vik1406,

Same here , I updated my profile on 19th at 7:30 AM and since then it is "processing update".. feeling helpless and clueless.

Oct 8, 2011
Not getting extra 30 points for masters education

Hello everyone. I finished masters and I created a profile two days before but I am not getting my extra 30 points for masters education. I completed my express entry perfectly without any mistake. Is this express entry website issue? Any help please :(

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
sangoswa said:
Hi All

I had withdraw my profile and re-create with option that i have job offer.. new profile get reflect in 15 min the new points including (50).

Thanks
In this case, you will not be able to create new EE application from the same CIC account. You need to create a new My CIC account and then you will be able to create EE profile.

If this problem doesn't solve in next 2-3 days, then that will be the final option left with us to explore .